Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
I'm in need of tea. Something stronger might be better but I'll stick to tea.

I took some work back tonight.

He said
'Oh they look great. Let me give you a hand getting them in'
'Thanks' says I
We get them in the house
She says
'They look lovely. It's the wrong fabric though'

I says ':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:' but.................I..................er?

Last job of the year and somehow, some bloody how, I mis-read her email and ordered the wrong stuff.:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:
20181211_212120[1].jpg
No one to blame but myself.

So now tomorrow I'll need to order the correct stuff, strip it all off and start again. Six in all.

So early next week instead of being as free as a bird wheeling up and down the frosty highways and byways of Yorkshire I'll be going over old ground in my workshop. That is ALWAYS the very worst ground to travel.

classic33

Leg End Member

He said
'Thanks' says I
We get them in the house
She says

I says ':eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:' but.................I..................er?

Last job of the year and somehow, some bloody how, I mis-read her email and ordered the wrong stuff.:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: View attachment 442273 No one to blame but myself.

So now tomorrow I'll need to order the correct stuff, strip it all off and start again. Six in all.

So early next week instead of being as free as a bird wheeling up and down the frosty highways and byways of Yorkshire I'll be going over old ground in my workshop. That is ALWAYS the very worst ground to travel.
Should last you the morning.

576100_1024x1024-1.jpg

Now at work. There was a light snow while riding. It hasn't stuck here but the hills are white.

We had a private booking last night and there are oversized Santa hats on the backs of all the chairs, and candelabras on the tables. Some romantic went and lit one of the candelabras, so when I arrived the rather large dining hall was lit by candlelight.

Last edited:

He said
'Thanks' says I
We get them in the house
She says

Last job of the year and somehow, some bloody how, I mis-read her email and ordered the wrong stuff.:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: View attachment 442273 No one to blame but myself.

Aaarg... I feel your pain, having had similar things happen in a carpentry workshop.

Most recent was taking a carved spoon to a friend as a gift, had it in the top pocket of my coat. I zipped up the pocket, leaned over bike to retract kickstand and somehow pressed the spoon against the saddle, whereupon there was a sad little 'pop' noise as the bowl separated from the handle.

That was six months ago and despite resolving to make a few for Christmas, I haven't been able to carve a spoon since.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning. Mild out there for December. Morning trot round the usual loop done. Weetabix finished and having a cuppa now.

Off to pick dad up for yet another blood transfusion later. Last one has only helped for 4 weeks before the blood count plummeted again.
Well done you:okay:
Saw it earlier^_^
6.5°C here, steady since yesterday evening..
dreich looking, legs didn't enjoy a brief return to slightly hillier stuff yesterday
so recovery day.
No milk for porridge:cry:

Top Bottom