Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Night :hello:
Sithi

Sweet Dream!!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Can you see the sun?

Would that be Bank of England, Bank of Scotland, Royal Bank of Scotland or Clydesdale Bank £50 notes?

Maybe one from Northern Ireland. One of the vertical notes mebbe.
Any legal tender, Euro or USD accepted, Five kilos of Cadbury dairy milk by prior arrangement ^_^

Think a lazy day, did think of an island jaunt in the charabanc, once daily instructions are passed we’ll see:rolleyes:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Any legal tender, Euro or USD accepted, Five kilos of Cadbury dairy milk by prior arrangement ^_^

Think a lazy day, did think of an island jaunt in the charabanc, once daily instructions are passed we’ll see:rolleyes:
Morning. I thought about an early bimble but it's a tad murky. Don't think it's to brighten up till later. Got a funeral at Perth Crem at 12.30. Another old stalwart from Dunning who lived just a few doors down from dad.

Maybe I'll just have a wander just now and see if the afternoon looks nicer for bimbling.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Drinking a mug of proper British Tea.
Made with tea leaves? Lol. I used to hate proper tea leaves. Always managed to swallow a few. xx(

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning. I thought about an early bimble but it's a tad murky. Don't think it's to brighten up till later. Got a funeral at Perth Crem at 12.30. Another old stalwart from Dunning who lived just a few doors down from dad.

Maybe I'll just have a wander just now and see if the afternoon looks nicer for bimbling.
I stopped at a junction yesterday to let a funeral pass, car at immediate rear tooted me, growl then he got a mouthful, if you can't wait for a minute, he did the usual dropping the gear to scream past me, hand signal was appropriate I thought...
Was it a good game?
I'm guessing thats why you were up in the middle of the night
that good I'm watching a re-run..
giphy.gif

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I stopped at a junction yesterday to let a funeral pass, car at immediate rear tooted me, growl then he got a mouthful, if you can't wait for a minute, he did the usual dropping the gear to scream past me, hand signal was appropriate I thought...
Sad the poor respect some folk show these days. :sad: Was always a nice tradition to stop and bow your head or doff your hat a few years back.

Top Bottom