Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
I'm sure the key stakeholders were empowered to brainstorm cellular breakout zones:reading:. Take care y'all!:cuppa::okay:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-wfO6_eq-A

Last night when we finished setting up the stage there were approx 20 000€ worth of lights hanging, plus electical and digital cables, and we just left it all there for the night. It was in a courtyard but there's no gates or anything stopping people getting in.

This on a Friday night in the middle of the less salubrious end of Stuttgart. And nobody touched any of it.

Germany still surprises me sometimes.

Last edited:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I know one of his favourite cake stops:whistle::whistle:
Haven't sampled yet though.
My fave through the Central Belt is Canada Wood Cafe (so far), must find more^_^

Jeez, a hooley out there esp on the exposed sections..
I couldn't bring myself for a diversion to round the mileage figure:blush:
Well done. Yes, it’s a bit gusty out now. Lazy day for me today.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
B4C343E7-21EB-4AB4-A2F1-DC568B221B1F.jpeg
Look where I’m going at Chinese New Year.

classic33

Leg End Member
View attachment 476234 Look where I’m going at Chinese New Year.
Why are your feet two seperatre, and decidedly so, sizes?

classic33

Leg End Member
Last night when we finished setting up the stage there were approx 20 000€ worth of lights hanging, plus electical and digital cables, and we just left it all there for the night. It was in a courtyard but there's no gates or anything stopping people getting in.

This on a Friday night in the middle of the less salubrious end of Stuttgart. And nobody touched any of it.

Germany still surprises me sometimes.
It's only a few lightbulbs, who'd want them. I'd be bothered when it comes to plugging it all in and turning it on.

Top Bottom