Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
You seem to get most excited predicting the worst case scenarios :hyper::rofl:
An "Indian Summer" the worsr case scenario!

It could have chucked it down instead.

Blue

Legendary Member
Just don't, as far as possible, let it drag you down.

They're forecasting "the coldest winter on record" this year. It'll be a bit like the "Indian Summer" they said we were set to look forward to this year.
Oh well, it'll make a change. I'll keep the shades on to help with the glare from the snow.:becool:

Seriously though, it'll be strange to see frost/snow again as it's been a few years since we've seen any.

classic33

Leg End Member

View: https://youtu.be/s-xd3NuWQI0

As the man says, "Nothings gonna bring me down".:cheers:

More

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8A4V-ALdRuI

I'd have thought.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
And there you have the views of Cyclechat's very own Mincey Willis and Michael Cod..
There will be snow this winter after a possible Indian summer, I'll say 50/50 we get one. Winter will have rainy days with snow and ice occasionally, metallic monkeys will need brazing at some point. It might thunder and lightning on the odd day, humidity will be high and low, winds will be 'blow yer wig off' or a steady breeze and will come form N,E,W,S and variants of these. Roads and footpaths will be gritted when necessary.
That concludes the view of the Jury north of the border....
and back to the studio and Lorraine

Good night...

classic33

Leg End Member
And there you have the views of Cyclechat's very own Mincey Willis and Michael Cod..
There will be snow this winter after a possible Indian summer, I'll say 50/50 we get one. Winter will have rainy days with snow and ice occasionally, metallic monkeys will need brazing at some point. It might thunder and lightning on the odd day, humidity will be high and low, winds will be 'blow yer wig off' or a steady breeze and will come form N,E,W,S and variants of these. Roads and footpaths will be gritted when necessary.
That concludes the view of the Jury north of the border....
and back to the studio and Lorraine

Good night...
50/50 that we'll get a winter, or an Indian summer during what should be winter?

Top Bottom