Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Meanwhile, a bit haunting
giphy.gif

and a fine morning to ya:hello:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Has Classic been stealing from washing lines again :laugh:
You mean 'snowdropping' as we call it oop here?
used to be a thing at one point but seems to have died down..
no one's ever wanted my Decathlon bike clothing even as a spare tent^_^

Another busy day ahead, will keep a lookout for a mad wee cycling wummin as I head E,
as MK would say 'See Ya!'

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
That you out practising?
Not on Ilkey Moor'ba'tat though..

Plenty cyclists out and about, mind you we took a wander about the place, oop to Broughty Ferry then out for strawberries (drools) then back down via Perth then a longish way home, by car, of course ^_^

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Not on Ilkey Moor'ba'tat though..

Plenty cyclists out and about, mind you we took a wander about the place, oop to Broughty Ferry then out for strawberries (drools) then back down via Perth then a longish way home, by car, of course ^_^
Loads of cyclists out. I never noticed a wee red Chevy though. Was a bit blustery, especially heading home into it.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Loads of cyclists out. I never noticed a wee red Chevy though. Was a bit blustery, especially heading home into it.
We passed Auchrterarder the back of 9 but took the Edinburgh road heading back after getting berries and steak pie at the Birkhill Inn just outside Dundee (after the stress of the last couple of days, we deserved it), I went looking for some CBMs in Broughty Ferry (I found one out of three) whilst Mrs M bought us Forfar Bridies and butteries. I did comment on a strong breeze as we saw one poor lad pedalling furiously into it just west of Kinross on the Kincardine road, his waterproof must have been someone elses as it was flapping all over the place LOL, nice warm day though..

classic33

Leg End Member
We passed Auchrterarder the back of 9 but took the Edinburgh road heading back after getting berries and steak pie at the Birkhill Inn just outside Dundee (after the stress of the last couple of days, we deserved it), I went looking for some CBMs in Broughty Ferry (I found one out of three) whilst Mrs M bought us Forfar Bridies and butteries. I did comment on a strong breeze as we saw one poor lad pedalling furiously into it just west of Kinross on the Kincardine road, his waterproof must have been someone elses as it was flapping all over the place LOL, nice warm day though..
Close enough for some cake?

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
First mug* of the day. Severe weather warning still in place: sounds like a good day to make models and watch YouTube videos of cycle tourists.

*Of Tea.
I've starting watching some woman mudlarking on the Thames on the Oo Toob, so think I must have a shuffty in the local area , Mrs M thinks I'll look daft, 'Got a head start, haven't I?' .
I remember in my old digging up the foreshore for worms(sea fishing), finding some old local Co-op tokens and taking them to the local museum but early 20th Century but they accepted them
Where's me old trowel?

Last edited:
Top Bottom