Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Alas, not for a while now.

As you were...
I dunno

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
For us it's the Rhine, although a shortish ride away I'd reach the Donau watershed, in fact I can see it from our balcony.
They are all the rage for daylight cable TV ads..
obviously meant for auld retired punters...
it looks like you get drink wine all the time.....
I suppose a cheeky little Liebfraumilch or two might be refreshing..

it's the bit on one advert where the wine expert encourages everyone to hold their glass near their nose and waft the bouquet towards their nose, not very handy if someone has just dropped their chit (as we Scots say:laugh:)

classic33

Leg End Member
Haven’t checked in here for a while. How the devil are you all?

Green tea anyone?
Since someone else isn't putting the kettle on, I'll try a cup.

classic33

Leg End Member
They are all the rage for daylight cable TV ads..
obviously meant for auld retired punters...
it looks like you get drink wine all the time.....
I suppose a cheeky little Liebfraumilch or two might be refreshing..

it's the bit on one advert where the wine expert encourages everyone to hold their glass near their nose and waft the bouquet towards their nose, not very handy if someone has just dropped their chit (as we Scots say:laugh:)
Drop your chit round "Border Country you'll lose whatever was paid for.

classic33

Leg End Member
First windscreen scrape ^_^
Good morning campers :hello:
The muck that bad!
Make one for me, I'm not feeling up to it.
Well you were on here gone 02:00 this morning. You're body clock will be thrown right out now. It'll think it's close on teatime!!

Morning??
Starting Tomorrow.jpg

Well you were on here gone 02:00 this morning. You're body clock will be thrown right out now. It'll think it's close on teatime!!

My body clock went haywire at about 1:30 am and decided as it had woken up it must be daytime, in the face of all available evidence. My usual solution is to get up and do something for half an hour, as this seems to reset it.

Of course it then decided that the alarm going of at five must be a joke, so I woke up late and had a rather more rapid descent into the town than usual.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
My body clock went haywire at about 1:30 am and decided as it had woken up it must be daytime, in the face of all available evidence. My usual solution is to get up and do something for half an hour, as this seems to reset it.

Of course it then decided that the alerm going of at five muct be a joke, so I woke up late and had a rather more rapid descent into the town than usual.
Well if you're on "training" you can fall asleep and hope they don't notice.

Top Bottom