Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Go sledging, what else?
So many possible answers to that.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. Good luck with the interview Andy.

We had some rain overnight which has kept the temperatures up a fair bit on what we have been having. Think it might be a more dull, raw sort of day. I'll have a short donder before brekkie.

Carpet fitter coming to put carpet in the spare bedroom that I've not long finished painting so at least one room in the house will look decent! Lol. So much work needing done as I have neglected the house a bit over the years due to lack of pennies. Bathroom will have to be the next job as it's like something from the seventies and some of the pipes are even starting to leak! :sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
You think so
Good morning. Interview this afternoon. Which raises the question, why am I up at 05:45?.

Still, now I'm up, I may as well make a cuppa.
Quite simple really, Break a leg.

Where we're ours!!
Good morning all
Owdo all
Morning. Good luck with the interview Andy.

We had some rain overnight which has kept the temperatures up a fair bit on what we have been having. Think it might be a more dull, raw sort of day. I'll have a short donder before brekkie.

Carpet fitter coming to put carpet in the spare bedroom that I've not long finished painting so at least one room in the house will look decent! Lol. So much work needing done as I have neglected the house a bit over the years due to lack of pennies. Bathroom will have to be the next job as it's like something from the seventies and some of the pipes are even starting to leak! :sad:
Ayup. I take it you're out of long Donders, hence the short one today.

Warmed slightly during the wee hours here as well. There's snow on the way.

Morning??
Slap An Idiot Wednesday.jpg
Being Quiet.jpg

Top Bottom