Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good morning all:hello:

You get your timing right, you'll not meet each other.

You'd be safe!
Sorted...
giphy.gif

now where are the Twirls?:laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. Our yellow weather warning appears correct. Heavy rains and strong winds as predicted. Needless to say, I won't be venturing out. Might have to even do some of that damned housework stuff just for something to keep myself occupied. :laugh:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning. Our yellow weather warning appears correct. Heavy rains and strong winds as predicted. Needless to say, I won't be venturing out. Might have to even do some of that damned housework stuff just for something to keep myself occupied. :laugh:
Imagine you've hidden Twirls all over the place.....
rain pouring down here too..
not cycling wx..
I think I'm done for the year:cry:
unless this back has a miracle recovery:sad:
not good when I'm soooo busy...

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Imagine you've hidden Twirls all over the place.....
rain pouring down here too..
not cycling wx..
I think I'm done for the year:cry:
unless this back has a miracle recovery:sad:
not good when I'm soooo busy...
You have my sympathy re your back. I have to be so careful with mine now. Have hurt it way too many times over the years.

Yep, think cycling might be nearly over. Forecast is pretty rubbish for the foreseeable. It's either go out in rain and wind or risk ice on the cold but dry days.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
You have my sympathy re your back. I have to be so careful with mine now. Have hurt it way too many times over the years.

Yep, think cycling might be nearly over. Forecast is pretty rubbish for the foreseeable. It's either go out in rain and wind or risk ice on the cold but dry days.
It hasn't played up since I retired, all this constant moving this and that plus Beag Mhor is growing quickly:laugh:
I'm just short of the total I set myself for the year but hopefully later in the month I can cram them in..
Save the legs for next year...

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning all:hello:

Sorted...
giphy.gif

now where are the Twirls?:laugh:
Owdo
See, all it took was a bit of thinking about. You'd be quick enough over a 1/4 mile.
Ay up

You've yellow rain and strong wind! What's tha been eating?

Morning??

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Same in Cumbria as well:rain:💦☔-nevermind, more water means more tea!:cuppa:
And a "drought" when it stops raining!

Top Bottom