Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
You might not have had to stir your morning cuppa, just hold the spoon in the cup.

Mo's gone quiet.
Mo's in a can't be a***d sort of mood and has been sitting around too much and eating too much.

Looks like being dry for a few days but cold and breezy. Just hovering around freezing at the moment.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
Won't have seen much to be certain though.
Woken by a deep rumbling...
Something is telling me I’m hungry :laugh:

Morning all :hello:
I could hear someone scraping their windscreen earlier so it must be :cold:, I’ll find out later^_^
You could have nipped to the door whilst your porridge was in the microwave to check!!
Mo's in a can't be a***d sort of mood and has been sitting around too much and eating too much.

Looks like being dry for a few days but cold and breezy. Just hovering around freezing at the moment.
Wandrin Fever replaced by Cabin Fever?

They said there was going to be heavy snow this weekend. Not just colder. Whilst you're hovering, around freezing, owt odd going on?

Morning??

Last edited:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Thought I share this with ya..
some dafties about
doh.jpg

names removed to protect the daftie and others...

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
They're ganging up against you. I'd be careful!

You thought about ice tyres, bought or homemade, or is it just the brakes that's the problem?
Back brake feels stiff and sticks occasionally, not seizing but enough to notice..
if it's dry tomorrow, I'll have a quick look.
This seems to happen all the time with this type of brake I have had to replace a couple of sets although to be honest, stopping me downhill must be quite a strain on them.
I've new pads to fit so see how I get on...

classic33

Leg End Member
Back brake feels stiff and sticks occasionally, not seizing but enough to notice..
if it's dry tomorrow, I'll have a quick look.
This seems to happen all the time with this type of brake I have had to replace a couple of sets although to be honest, stopping me downhill must be quite a strain on them.
I've new pads to fit so see how I get on...
You use brakes, downhill!!

Top Bottom