Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Take care folks, Good Night :hello:
Sithi

Hope you checked under the bed

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning, fellow tea folk:hello:
Hope all are well #staysafe

I'm always listening to something, podcasts(a lot to catch up) but mostly music and have been spending long hours on youtube, four hours last night/early morning..:ohmy:
remembering such gems as

go on have a wee jig around the floor^_^

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. An early bimble done. Bit nippy on the tootsies as it hasn't warmed up much yet. Nice to get out while it's quiet though, and I think the wind might pick up later too.

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning, fellow tea folk:hello:
Hope all are well #staysafe

I'm always listening to something, podcasts(a lot to catch up) but mostly music and have been spending long hours on youtube, four hours last night/early morning..:ohmy:
remembering such gems as

go on have a wee jig around the floor^_^

Owdo
Hope you're following VDU rules.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w97uEToBzJ4

Morning. An early bimble done. Bit nippy on the tootsies as it hasn't warmed up much yet. Nice to get out while it's quiet though, and I think the wind might pick up later too.
You're right, it is!
Have you tried some socks and shoes. They do a fair old job of keeping your feet warm, and dry.

You having beans on toast I take it, if you're bothered about the wind picking up.

Morning??

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I have risen!

Up as usual at 0530hrs. House tidied, extra long walk for the dog, made breakfast for everyone, repaired the greenhouse. I done more than most folk fit into a whole day!
My eggs were cold....
D(elive)ragoo useless^_^
I've been ragchewing on 2m, people are actually using it again and now amongst the data sheeples on 30m...
Think the bike may get used soon..

Top Bottom