Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning all:hello:
I wonder what today will bring?

ps. Time to drop Easter Egg hints^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all:hello:
I wonder what today will bring?

ps. Time to drop Easter Egg hints^_^
Take it you'll be up with the lark every morning now. If that's the case, tell the thing to keep the noise down.

Bit late to start dropping Easter Egg hints anyway. Wait whilst Tuesday, and they reduce the price of what's left.

Morning??

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Take it you'll be up with the lark every morning now. If that's the case, tell the thing to keep the noise down.

Bit late to start dropping Easter Egg hints anyway. Wait whilst Tuesday, and they reduce the price of what's left.
The posh chocolat (not a misspell )stuff is delayed, somewhere in a Royal Mail depot down south so Tuesday will be first chance of that.

Headed out with what I felt were weary legs but surprisingly enjoyed the long climb up to Carron Valley Reservoir, deicded to head Stirling way then back home, not along run but a testy one..
roads busy with cyclists, all car parking spots at the reservoir all shut, pold met twice on the road..
now enjoying the almost summer like day:okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
The posh chocolat (not a misspell )stuff is delayed, somewhere in a Royal Mail depot down south so Tuesday will be first chance of that.

Headed out with what I felt were weary legs but surprisingly enjoyed the long climb up to Carron Valley Reservoir, deicded to head Stirling way then back home, not along run but a testy one..
roads busy with cyclists, all car parking spots at the reservoir all shut, pold met twice on the road..
now enjoying the almost summer like day:okay:
Sleeping policemen or otherwise?
And did you just flash your old council ID in their direction when they started asking questions.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Good morning. Tea finished, played board games with Beautiful Daughter for a bit.
She has informed me that she wishes to practice riding a bike today; I really shouldn't have shown her all those bike touring videos on YouTube...
I remember learning to ride my first bike. It got flung away in frustration several times until I got it. :laugh:

Top Bottom