Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
We're a Celtic region, so there will be a lot of similarities.
Not all are as old as this one. Some are middle ages.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good evening^_^
In my trying to avoid a reasonable headwind today, I had an idea, the alternative path system to avoid the canal bank so off I left the' Beasties' and was doing okay until I met a junction, my head said right but no Bob headed left and ended up on the canal bank going the wrong way, I thought why is the wind at my back then it hit me....off again and decided to explore along another way, eventually I knew where I was, not where I wanted to be..finally, back on familiar ground and arrived home as the rain started, hey ho:rolleyes:

I had a pit stop for a slice, onion and broon sauce roll and something which was alleged to be coffee, the roll was sublime...
I do have to say this area is a warren of cracking paths, both forest and tarmac, I could get lost

oh, that's right I did^_^
Enjoy your evening:okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good evening^_^
In my trying to avoid a reasonable headwind today, I had an idea, the alternative path system to avoid the canal bank so off I left the' Beasties' and was doing okay until I met a junction, my head said right but no Bob headed left and ended up on the canal bank going the wrong way, I thought why is the wind at my back then it hit me....off again and decided to explore along another way, eventually I knew where I was, not where I wanted to be..finally, back on familiar ground and arrived home as the rain started, hey ho:rolleyes:

I had a pit stop for a slice, onion and broon sauce roll and something which was alleged to be coffee, the roll was sublime...
I do have to say this area is a warren of cracking paths, both forest and tarmac, I could get lost

oh, that's right I did^_^
Enjoy your evening:okay:
You need to carry a card with your address shown on a map. Just in case.

You'd love(or hate) it down here. Paths and tracks that just stop. The buildings they were built for, long gone.

Satnavs are useless in parts, no postcodes, or the above buildings still showing as being there. No mobile signal in some areas.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
You need to carry a card with your address shown on a map. Just in case.

You'd love(or hate) it down here. Paths and tracks that just stop. The buildings they were built for, long gone.

Satnavs are useless in parts, no postcodes, or the above buildings still showing as being there. No mobile signal in some areas.
I'm on wifi calling here..
think EE might get bumped next time round..
I like taking off road, tracks, a couple today.
It's all fun.
Zebedee says time for bed..
Bob says no way, Jose:laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm on wifi calling here..
think EE might get bumped next time round..
I like taking off road, tracks, a couple today.
It's all fun.
Zebedee says time for bed..
Bob says no way, Jose:laugh:
EE are on the way out, two years maximum.

I'd have a drink and think about it first, no hasty decisions you might regret.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Good morning:hello:

EE are on the way out, two years maximum.

I'd have a drink and think about it first, no hasty decisions you might regret.
I know o2 works okay..
still 12 month to check^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning:hello:

I know o2 works okay..
still 12 month to check^_^
You're certain on the first part then.
No more early morning run outs.

Morning??

Top Bottom