Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Wish the weather would make up it's mind. Sunny one minute, then big dark clouds then back to sun. Is it trying to tempt me out for a bimble then the heavens will open? :laugh: Not sure I can be bothered anyway. Maybe another coffee instead.
I'm wavering as well..
It seems still outside, plants all checked, seedlings watered:wacko:
forecast isn't that bad as an odd shower or two may happen.
8c now apparently,
I'm having my first :cuppa:
Bimble on, young 'un..
I might just jaunt along the canal bank again..
Quit tha dithering and get out there!

It'll rain later and you'll be moaning you never went out.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Quit tha dithering and get out there!

It'll rain later and you'll be moaning you never went out.
I went roman and met this fine fellow
roman.jpg

poor lad, a concrete base about his neck..
I dipped my toes into the environs of Glasgow then headed back home, furthest cycle of the year...
and it rained as I left but most of the day was in sunshine:cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
I went roman and met this fine fellow
View attachment 587631
poor lad, a concrete base about his neck..
I dipped my toes into the environs of Glasgow then headed back home, furthest cycle of the year...
and it rained as I left but most of the day was in sunshine:cuppa:
Propaganda, designed to make you think they were bigger than you, and therefore unbeatable.
The environs of Glasgow. Is that a good place or a bad place. What will dipping your toes there do to you, pedal faster, climb steep hills in an instant?
You got wet but you got out and earned some rehydration. Rest those weary limbs, enjoy yer hydration.

Then have another cuppa!!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Propaganda, designed to make you think they were bigger than you, and therefore unbeatable.
The environs of Glasgow. Is that a good place or a bad place. What will dipping your toes there do to you, pedal faster, climb steep hills in an instant?
You got wet but you got out and earned some rehydration. Rest those weary limbs, enjoy yer hydration.

Then have another cuppa!!
A nearby 'fort' on the Antonine Wall was populated with Belgians (Nervians) apparently with Roman officers.....
I dunno,
I was looking for something BUT I should have looked further into before I headed out, another couple of miles and I'd have reached the suburbs:laugh:, sadly the canal bank is almost level....
The sharp rise up to see 'Silvanus' (the Roman bloke) was a tasty awfy steep bit, think I would have tipped backwards at the start of it...found another path to investigate at some point soon...
Off to watch election info coming in.....

classic33

Leg End Member
A nearby 'fort' on the Antonine Wall was populated with Belgians (Nervians) apparently with Roman officers.....
I dunno,
I was looking for something BUT I should have looked further into before I headed out, another couple of miles and I'd have reached the suburbs:laugh:, sadly the canal bank is almost level....
The sharp rise up to see 'Silvanus' (the Roman bloke) was a tasty awfy steep bit, think I would have tipped backwards at the start of it...found another path to investigate at some point soon...
Off to watch election info coming in.....
They never did much north of that wall, didn't like the natives wandering around.
Did you find what you were looking for?
You feel any "different" after dipping your toes in, faster pedalling, more power to yer legs, owt like that!

Election info coming in?
Its been coming in for the last 18 hours now.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
They never did much north of that wall, didn't like the natives wandering around.
Did you find what you were looking for?
You feel any "different" after dipping your toes in, faster pedalling, more power to yer legs, owt like that!

Election info coming in?
Its been coming in for the last 18 hours now.
They couldn't conquer the then tribes of Alba....
I still think the midges had a part to play..
they make mozzies look friendly..

Looking like no overall majority for the SNP..

classic33

Leg End Member
They couldn't conquer the then tribes of Alba....
I still think the midges had a part to play..
they make mozzies look friendly..

Looking like no overall majority for the SNP..
The midges saved Scotland!
And to think of all those folk who don't like them, trying to kill them. Maybe their "killer instinct" never left them and they're now taking it out on the local population.

classic33

Leg End Member
The morn that should have dawned dry and clear, hasn't. It's wet and cloud covered. This proves it's not the right day!!

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all:hello:
Nice out but the forecast isn't that bad,
I got told the second flood was coming and to build an Ark..
Aye right:laugh:

Am Noah doing it...

yeah, I know bad even from me:laugh:
Afternoon!!
Started wet, it'll end wet...

Should you change your mind, I've got the plans to hand.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Afternoon!!
Started wet, it'll end wet...

Should you change your mind, I've got the plans to hand.
Ark?
the Boss wants decking(not in the pugilistic style, more wooden) first, I suppose we could use it as a raft..
Wet, aye.
The grass was getting cut then fed until it started, oh well.
Giro instead then, eh:wacko:

classic33

Leg End Member
Ark?
the Boss wants decking(not in the pugilistic style, more wooden) first, I suppose we could use it as a raft..
Wet, aye.
The grass was getting cut then fed until it started, oh well.
Giro instead then, eh:wacko:
That's true, what one item would you take with you though.

The best laid plans of mice and men...
There you were ready to spring into action as well. Halted by the rain, forced to stay inside.

Top Bottom