Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
We could be catching you up at that rate.

Disky Pink could work, so long as they stand out from the background enough for you to rescue them.

Temperatures near freezing forecast for down here this week. We'll see if they're any closer this time.
Make yer mind up time, if the Mutt Office can't what chance have we. Flip a coin, heads it'll rain, tails it'll be sunny. Repeat for each question asked.
Off to start sawing some of those logs next?

).2 mm so far..
I like pinks...nice bright colours..
It's a lottery with forecasting

A log burner would be nice...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
).2 mm so far..
I like pinks...nice bright colours..
It's a lottery with forecasting

A log burner would be nice...
We might be ahead after another short shower in the early hours. Won't be too far in front though.
I see yer going through yer bright colour phase. There's bright yellow, green...
Think there'd be a better chance of getting at least two numbers right on the lottery than part of the forecast correct. Unless you keep the terms that wide anything could happen.

Not in a smokeless zone?
If not sitting out on a dry evening, watching the stars...
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Owdo
Similar but dry here...
No point in getting hot under the collar.

We might be ahead after another short shower in the early hours. Won't be too far in front though.
I see yer going through yer bright colour phase. There's bright yellow, green...
Think there'd be a better chance of getting at least two numbers right on the lottery than part of the forecast correct. Unless you keep the terms that wide anything could happen.

Not in a smokeless zone?
If not sitting out on a dry evening, watching the stars...

Still at 0.2mm (fell just after midnight).
Wot's with all these cruise adverts?not selling?
Somebody asked me about making walking stick handles, Skulls more to be exact..
I can see why not many....
Did one and too lightweight, resin is the recomended.
A black skull...looks good though (smallish)...

I gave my telescope away...

Think I've told the story 'bout the old fella who tried slagging me about my bright yellow socks..
told him that is was much better than his old grey look from head to toe, even his dug was grey...

Tomorrow is the twins we look after..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh :laugh:
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Still at 0.2mm (fell just after midnight).
Wot's with all these cruise adverts?not selling?
Somebody asked me about making walking stick handles, Skulls more to be exact..
I can see why not many....
Did one and too lightweight, resin is the recomended.
A black skull...looks good though (smallish)...

I gave my telescope away...

Think I've told the story 'bout the old fella who tried slagging me about my bright yellow socks..
told him that is was much better than his old grey look from head to toe, even his dug was grey...

Tomorrow is the twins we look after..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh :laugh:
Odd bits through the day, nowt heavy or prolonged though.
Would plastic be strong, and hard wearing enough for walking stick heads? Even skulls!
Seen a few carved out of horn and bone, and they seem to wear fast enough.
Red eyes inset on black skulls, or painted in position.

You wouldn't need a telescope to just sit there, looking up and picking out the constellations. Just a comfy reclining chair, saves the neck, and refreshments...

First time I recall seeing that bit. Bright yellow socks in case you go in head first, leaving only yer legs visible above the surface.
Grey, I'm in black from head to toe.

You mentally prepared yerself for tomorrow...
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Odd bits through the day, nowt heavy or prolonged though.
Would plastic be strong, and hard wearing enough for walking stick heads? Even skulls!
Seen a few carved out of horn and bone, and they seem to wear fast enough.
Red eyes inset on black skulls, or painted in position.

You wouldn't need a telescope to just sit there, looking up and picking out the constellations. Just a comfy reclining chair, saves the neck, and refreshments...

First time I recall seeing that bit. Bright yellow socks in case you go in head first, leaving only yer legs visible above the surface.
Grey, I'm in black from head to toe.

You mentally prepared yerself for tomorrow...

Pink shirt today..
Plastic would but PLA is brittle, PETG a possible but they do advise resin..
If I had the AMS I could do, it was quite a small sample tbh..
Real ones are easily picked up...

There are a couple of good watching areas but probably busy on aurora forecasts..
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Pink shirt today..
Plastic would but PLA is brittle, PETG a possible but they do advise resin..
If I had the AMS I could do, it was quite a small sample tbh..
Real ones are easily picked up...

There are a couple of good watching areas but probably busy on aurora forecasts..
Just so no-one could miss you?
Would it be worth it though, especially if they didn't last long.
Small sample. Test the market before going for all out production.
Where are you picking real skulls up from!

Still think yer back garden, sun lounger and refreshments would be better.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Just so no-one could miss you?
Would it be worth it though, especially if they didn't last long.
Small sample. Test the market before going for all out production.
Where are you picking real skulls up from!

Still think yer back garden, sun lounger and refreshments would be better.

Take a lot to miss me...
I'll not be Burking and Haring it anyway....
Much easier printing them..
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Take a lot to miss me...
I'll not be Burking and Haring it anyway....
Much easier printing them..
It would when/if yer wearing a bright pink shirt. You'd see that half a mile into a dark tunnel, with no lighting required.
Burke and Hare sprang to mind after posting.
Well, I were thinking more the local butchers. The animals they deal with have bigger bones. That or when yer driven to a layby, in the middle of nowhere to run yer latest experiment. There could be bones nearby.
Why would yer want to print bones?
 
Top Bottom