Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning. I have had a brisk walk before my breakfast then put the car in for a service. Don't really wan't to stray too far until it is ready. Bloomin chilly easterly out there anyway.
Morning Mo:hello:
It's bitter out here with wind-chill, trying to motivate myself.
I only popped out the door too.
I've some work to do, I avoided it yesterday so better get it started today or my food might taste strange:whistle:
I've had a coffee free 24 hours, easier than I thought:laugh:

Blue

Legendary Member
I've got a trip to Treen post office in Cornwall tomorrow, it'll take all day to get there and back again. :cuppa:
All that way for a stamp?

classic33

Leg End Member
Mornin.. <yawn> :hello:
Good Morning :hello:
Morning. I have had a brisk walk before my breakfast then put the car in for a service. Don't really wan't to stray too far until it is ready. Bloomin chilly easterly out there anyway.
Check online, then before they get a chance to get a word in, or rub their chin, ask them what was wrong with whichever part they say was bad/faulty.
All that way for a stamp?
They're closing post offices down that fast, probably his nearest.

Morning?
The Stupid People Are Coming.jpg

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Check online, then before they get a chance to get a word in, or rub their chin, ask them what was wrong with whichever part they say was bad/faulty.
I'm hoping there will be nothing wrong. It's the first service so hoping just an oil and filter change and general check over. I will no doubt still be shocked at the price though. :sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm hoping there will be nothing wrong. It's the first service so hoping just an oil and filter change and general check over. I will no doubt still be shocked at the price though. :sad:
Thought you'd put service then MOT.

Top Bottom