Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Morning :hello:
Good morning everyone. :hello:
Hey tea people!! How goes it this fine morning?

I'd go for a bike ride if it weren't for the .........erm........piles. So, I'll be having a couple of days off. On the bright side, we had our golden doodle mated yesterday, and she gets to frolic with her boyfriend again this afternoon.
Can you say that on here?
Mo, it's Oor Wullie..:okay:
Jings, crivvens and help ma boab:laugh:

Morning all :hello:
Bit dour looking out,
I splashed out for an MLB.tv subscription so I can just watch the 'rounders' when I wake up^_^
Have an enjoyable day:okay:
Dull and a wee bit chilly here too. I have been for an early spin before the dreaded wind decides to pick up again.

Got to take dad to the bank this morning anyway. Late afternoon looks like the sun may appear so I will have a nice wander then.

Morning!!
Simple.jpg

Blue

Legendary Member
Afternoon all. Nice and :sun: here, with the same forecast for the next 7 days :dance:.

I downloaded 4 Greek karaoke tracks from YouTube and sang 2 of them in my local karaoke bar last night - may be the first time Greek karaoke has been sung in Ireland. The end of a road that started with listening to 'Teach yourself Greek' CDs to relieve boredom while doing winter training on my turbo. :music:

classic33

Leg End Member
Afternoon all. Nice and :sun: here, with the same forecast for the next 7 days :dance:.

I downloaded 4 Greek karaoke tracks from YouTube and sang 2 of them in my local karaoke bar last night - may be the first time Greek karaoke has been sung in Ireland. The end of a road that started with listening to 'Teach yourself Greek' CDs to relieve boredom while doing winter training on my turbo. :music:
How'd it go down though?

Blue

Legendary Member
How'd it go down though?
It went down really well - a few nice comments and handshakes as well as a conversation opener when people asked me if I could also speak Greek. We usually go to karaoke on Sundays so we'll see more of our regular karaoke mates at the week-end and I would expect an even bigger response then. I had always wanted to give it a go here as the sound system in our local is better than any in Cyprus with a professional DJ on the desk and we were both happy with the sound. I have to say I'm chuffed - a lot of hard work has gone in to the project!

classic33

Leg End Member
It went down really well - a few nice comments and handshakes as well as a conversation opener when people asked me if I could also speak Greek. We usually go to karaoke on Sundays so we'll see more of our regular karaoke mates at the week-end and I would expect an even bigger response then. I had always wanted to give it a go here as the sound system in our local is better than any in Cyprus with a professional DJ on the desk and we were both happy with the sound. I have to say I'm chuffed - a lot of hard work has gone in to the project!
You'll have to learn a few Irish ones in Greek. Confuse them.

classic33

Leg End Member
Looks like you can.
You were just lucky!!
They'd know the tunes, but not the tounge.
Imagine "The Mountains of Mourne" starting up, and a voice singing along to it.

Top Bottom