Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
All quiet ^_^
Here ya go...
giphy.gif

classic33

Leg End Member
OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
And it's the jobs of those at or near the bottom of the jobs ladder that matter the most.

Indeed. You heard stories of staff turning up abroad to assist holidaymakers even though they knew they had lost their jobs and wont get paid plus they will have to get back home somehow in the future.
Then you saw the Chief Exec make a brief statement before disappearing behind the glass door. Dont suppose his future job prospects will be harmed or future earnings. To be fair it is probably beyond his control even.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
And if you have porridge at night, is that still the best time.
Anytime is porridge time

In other news,
@Mo1959 has just put me off my apple crumble...
I'll feel guilty...

been wombling around the usual circuit, lots of coastguard activity, RNLI and SAR copter at Erskine Bridge, sad....
started off in drizzle but improved just under half way in, wind was pretty strong from the south..
missing being east today:sad:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Indeed. You heard stories of staff turning up abroad to assist holidaymakers even though they knew they had lost their jobs and wont get paid plus they will have to get back home somehow in the future.
Then you saw the Chief Exec make a brief statement before disappearing behind the glass door. Dont suppose his future job prospects will be harmed or future earnings. To be fair it is probably beyond his control even.
You can believe they spent the last few weeks, making sure their pension pot and wages etc were secured before it has all gone *its up..
those on the floor have to deal with all the *hit etc..
and take the financial hit..

If they had any liability for any of the losses, they be working harder to save the company, too easy just to walk away after running a company into the ground...
and start another a week later....
it's as ridiculous as you have to be a 'FIT and PROPER person'to buy, be a director and run a football club..

classic33

Leg End Member
Anytime is porridge time

In other news,
@Mo1959 has just put me off my apple crumble...
I'll feel guilty...

been wombling around the usual circuit, lots of coastguard activity, RNLI and SAR copter at Erskine Bridge, sad....
started off in drizzle but improved just under half way in, wind was pretty strong from the south..
missing being east today:sad:
Thought it was rhubarb not apple!

OP
OP
172traindriver

172traindriver

Legendary Member
You can believe they spent the last few weeks, making sure their pension pot and wages etc were secured before it has all gone *its up..
those on the floor have to deal with all the *hit etc..
and take the financial hit..

If they had any liability for any of the losses, they be working harder to save the company, too easy just to walk away after running a company into the ground...
and start another a week later....
it's as ridiculous as you have to be a 'FIT and PROPER person'to buy, be a director and run a football club..

Those directors will be in work soon enough.
'Fit and proper'......not in the case of Bury FC

Top Bottom