Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. I tried to lie in bed a bit longer but the cat was having none of it.........way passed her brekkie time :laugh:

Just heard the rain starting yet again. Getting seriously sick of this long wet, windy spell we are in. No sign of much let up for ages yet either.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning fellow tealandians :hello:

Poor JT just doing enough to be uh,uh,stayin alive, stayin alive:laugh:
You're giving up your "Freedom"!

Bogey man might visit one night.
Morning. I tried to lie in bed a bit longer but the cat was having none of it.........way passed her brekkie time :laugh:

Just heard the rain starting yet again. Getting seriously sick of this long wet, windy spell we are in. No sign of much let up for ages yet either.
Get one of those automatic feeders, that work on a timer.

I blame all those who've washed their cars recently. If they'd not washed them it'd have been perfect weather to do so...

Morning??

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Ciara's finished blowing:dance:; on with my commute! Now I have a new mug to drink T out of as well:cuppa:. Luckily my ride into work wasn't quite as bad as thi:crazy:s:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz4zaAsXPp0

The image of the sea breaking over the wall next to the railway is at Saltcoats, what was one of the best shore fishing spots on the estuary when a good blow from the west stirred up the sandy seabed...

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Salt water, thought you were fresh water only.
In the 60s -80s, I fished sea mostly, the fishing kinda died away and I diversified into fresh, all types, coarse and game..
I loved me cod..

Headed out at 3.30 pm and got 12 miles in before it started dropping light, I waited until Beag headed home..

classic33

Leg End Member
In the 60s -80s, I fished sea mostly, the fishing kinda died away and I diversified into fresh, all types, coarse and game..
I loved me cod..

Headed out at 3.30 pm and got 12 miles in before it started dropping light, I waited until Beag headed home..
Fresh water cod!
I know there's strange fish been caught up North o'Wall, but...

Top Bottom