Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Who ever has the lead...
And you're kept on it at all times when outside

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
And some other things.
It’s nuts if I want to find out anything, I ask Mrs Mhor, she is like the Google, knows everything BUT has an opinion, beat that, Google

and on that note,
It’s a good morning to all:hello:

When heading home last night, lorries in all directions carrying what knows, after all this, those people on the front line keeping food, medicines, travel etc (Mr Choo:okay:) , nhs staff etc are the ones who should get the honours not the fat greedy bassas as who want financial compensation etc. If we are stuck, eat the rich..

on second thoughts, not really.
Stay safe:okay:

classic33

Leg End Member
It’s nuts if I want to find out anything, I ask Mrs Mhor, she is like the Google, knows everything BUT has an opinion, beat that, Google

and on that note,
It’s a good morning to all:hello:

When heading home last night, lorries in all directions carrying what knows, after all this, those people on the front line keeping food, medicines, travel etc (Mr Choo:okay:) , nhs staff etc are the ones who should get the honours not the fat greedy bassas as who want financial compensation etc. If we are stuck, eat the rich..

on second thoughts, not really.
Stay safe:okay:
But is she right though?

Why not eat the "fat cats". Meat could end up costing an arm and a leg, cut out the middleman and just have the arm or leg. For some it may be the only good thing they'll have ever done.

Morning??

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
But is she right though?

Why not eat the "fat cats". Meat could end up costing an arm and a leg, cut out the middleman and just have the arm or leg. For some it may be the only good thing they'll have ever done.
No, Mrs M is always correct.....

I'm told...

Got my once a day exercise in then into chemist,
then home..
not may folk about...
then gave the grass its first cut of the year, a topping to be honest as it still has to be finished:rolleyes:

Mo1959

Legendary Member

I'm told...

then home..
not may folk about...
then gave the grass its first cut of the year, a topping to be honest as it still has to be finished:rolleyes:
Well done young man. It's getting a bit gusty here so I will give it a miss and I won't go back along my usual walk as I can imagine there will still be groups of numpties.

classic33

Leg End Member
He did have the baws to put his GF in the pudding club though :tongue:! Take care and ride on (with turbo trainers or otherwise) Teapickers:okay:
Stay safe yerssen

classic33

Leg End Member

I'm told...

then home..
not may folk about...
Who told you that then. She might be asking Alexa before answering.

It is grass grass, as found on lawns as such like.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Well done young man. It's getting a bit gusty here so I will give it a miss and I won't go back along my usual walk as I can imagine there will still be groups of numpties.
You smoothie:okay:
I'm going to just do that distance each day depending on the WX

Who told you that then. She might be asking Alexa before answering.

It is grass grass, as found on lawns as such like.
We've got a choice between Alexa and Hey! Google:laugh:.
I did try the Ok Mrs M, *insert question here*,
the milk turned to cheese caught in the crossfire of that look:laugh:
Aye, the original green stuff..

I was talking to someone on the radio earlier and they said that I'd find it was much drier in this area and I'd notice the difference, not in the last three months I said.

There's not many calling him young man these days
^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
You smoothie:okay:
I'm going to just do that distance each day depending on the WX

We've got a choice between Alexa and Hey! Google:laugh:.
I did try the Ok Mrs M, *insert question here*,
the milk turned to cheese caught in the crossfire of that look:laugh:
Aye, the original green stuff..

I was talking to someone on the radio earlier and they said that I'd find it was much drier in this area and I'd notice the difference, not in the last three months I said.

^_^
And you got away alive, lucky you!!

Top Bottom