Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
That's what I thought, not that long since yer last one.

We've ice on some roads, and it'll be on them whilst the warmer weather arrives. They get no sun all day at present.

Wonder if he watched you cycling off, having told him what to do, feeling like he should have said summat, not given you summat.
On yer return it'll have been "Who was that masked man?". What a thing to give you, a smug face. Not as though you can do much with one, is it.
Just the tidying up to do now your allowed out of yer room.

I'll remind you of that as the year draws to an end. See how good a prediction it was, and to see if you lived up to expectations.

3.8°C here. Usual complaints that it's cold out, by people dressed more for summer.
1.2c and dropping...
Just left a scathing review for an app..
am bealing:laugh:
Ponied up the money and it didn't tell you that you were restricted to searches over 24 hours...
screen dumped the page.
I don't waste £3.99 :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
1.2c and dropping...
Just left a scathing review for an app..
am bealing:laugh:
Ponied up the money and it didn't tell you that you were restricted to searches over 24 hours...
screen dumped the page.
I don't waste £3.99 :laugh:
If it were an honest review there's nowt wrong with it. They may not like it, but it gives others something to go by.
You'll be after yer money back now I suppose.
How many searches per 24 hour period?
You'll not have much left to play with, if you keep spending it like that.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
If it were an honest review there's nowt wrong with it. They may not like it, but it gives others something to go by.
You'll be after yer money back now I suppose.
How many searches per 24 hour period?
You'll not have much left to play with, if you keep spending it like that.
yep, filled the contact form in..
3 searches,
I'd had a Google search on available apps, sometimes I feel these app stores 'push' apps esp if they are pay..
I had looked at the app website and no mention of 3 searches in 24 hours..
it did show at the end of the long and winding blurb on the app store but what a scroll to get there..
be upfront with folk, I get full access if I pony up to the company who oversee the interest I have..
you always were restricted but 3, nah, a lot more than that a few years ago, money grubbers.
I expel gas in their direction:laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
yep, filled the contact form in..
3 searches,
I'd had a Google search on available apps, sometimes I feel these app stores 'push' apps esp if they are pay..
I had looked at the app website and no mention of 3 searches in 24 hours..
it did show at the end of the long and winding blurb on the app store but what a scroll to get there..
be upfront with folk, I get full access if I pony up to the company who oversee the interest I have..
you always were restricted but 3, nah, a lot more than that a few years ago, money grubbers.
I expel gas in their direction:laugh:
It's as though they don't expect someone to check what they'll be paying for. Wonder how many paid, found the search limit afterwards, then just deleted it.
Being honest gets you nowhere these days.

You eating meat, again. You gotta keep the methane down!

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
It's as though they don't expect someone to check what they'll be paying for. Wonder how many paid, found the search limit afterwards, then just deleted it.
Being honest gets you nowhere these days.

You eating meat, again. You gotta keep the methane down!
A few have...
I'll return to the old method..

No meat tonight..
home made quiche..
gaseous beer as well..
More plant based food tonight on't adverts..
Maccy's Plant thing, M&S plant based and somebody else..
we will be brainwashed soon enough plus email for free vegan Greggs thing landed, might have a shuffty (for scientific purposes, and it's FREE)
off to look for a wine recipe 'hic!'

classic33

Leg End Member
A few have...
I'll return to the old method..

No meat tonight..
home made quiche..
gaseous beer as well..
More plant based food tonight on't adverts..
Maccy's Plant thing, M&S plant based and somebody else..
we will be brainwashed soon enough plus email for free vegan Greggs thing landed, might have a shuffty (for scientific purposes, and it's FREE)
off to look for a wine recipe 'hic!'
The old ways are the best.

They'll not stop meat eating, full stop. And a totally plant based diet requires supplements. Man-made supplements at that.
You get yer free Gregg's and nip to McD's for yer coffee.

CO2 to methane is costly, and the body does it as a waste product. Watch that beer, it'll make you forget.
Aldi are shoving their "chicken free chicken" a lot. Why doesn't the trade description act cover things like this?

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Morning all:hello:
Gonna be a cold night.......
and wrap up well, auld yins:laugh:
The old ways are the best.

They'll not stop meat eating, full stop. And a totally plant based diet requires supplements. Man-made supplements at that.
You get yer free Gregg's and nip to McD's for yer coffee.

CO2 to methane is costly, and the body does it as a waste product. Watch that beer, it'll make you forget.
Aldi are shoving their "chicken free chicken" a lot. Why doesn't the trade description act cover things like this?
Just bung the ruling party like the food processing industry in the 80s....

Talking 'bout Maccys..
I saw a Tiktok video on reddit yesterday of a single mum bringing up her family, they lived on the edge of the dump, their living conditions were horrific and made a poor living on recycling plastic etc..
someone crowdfunded for them and they bought a house , done it up, furnished it and told the woman to bring her kids around for something eat, the kids when asked wanted to try maccys, they arrived and sat down and they told the family that this was their new home and the kids got maccy.
I almost had a tear in my eye..

Last edited:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Frost has lifted towards the morning. Just above freezing and to be snow turning to rain within the next few hours so better get a walk in.

I will go against the grain and say I admire Djokovic sticking to what he believes is best for his own body.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Frost has lifted towards the morning. Just above freezing and to be snow turning to rain within the next few hours so better get a walk in.

I will go against the grain and say I admire Djokovic sticking to what he believes is best for his own body.

my bad for mentioning it in the thread..
I removed it..

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all:hello:
Gonna be a cold night.......
and wrap up well, auld yins:laugh:

Just bung the ruling party like the food processing industry in the 80s....

Talking 'bout Maccys..
I saw a Tiktok video on reddit yesterday of a single mum bringing up her family, they lived on the edge of the dump, their living conditions were horrific and made a poor living on recycling plastic etc..
someone crowdfunded for them and they bought a house , done it up, furnished it and told the woman to bring her kids around for something eat, the kids when asked wanted to try maccys, they arrived and sat down and they told the family that this was their new home and the kids got maccy.
I almost had a tear in my eye..
T'weren't thaaat bad.
Started warming fer snow.

It wouldn't surprise me if they have done. Should still be covered though. If you were to buy chicken nuggets from McD's and found out as they handed them over that they weren't chicken, what'd you do?

Over there or over here?
Their new home was a McD's!!

classic33

Leg End Member

Similar down here, seven miles north of the M62. I'll be out in all but a downpour.

And folk say getting into the USA is bad, they've nowt on Australia. Fair play on the officers that did pull him to one side though. Can't have been easy.

classic33

Leg End Member
If you can't be bad, be badder:laugh:
It's got worse, its now raining.
I'll go to 'D' then
Donuts, Dairy Milk, D's coffee, Dates....

and another 'D'
I'm going to disappear
Why not?
Keeps on trying to snow.
Be grateful I didn't go to "B's", booze and biscuits!
Sithi

Top Bottom