Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
One parcel day, I misread the Woyal Wail text, taymorra efternoon, oh well, it's all PLA and PETG..
Might just leave it to outside growing season, these lot will have enjoyed some Scottish stout first..
Bob's a bad boy..
Toadstool needs another coat of paint.

Item delivered impressive but I may have to make a bracket for it...
I'll post if and when I fit the thing..
You din't feel a little let down/deflated with only the one parcel received, with the other still out for delivery.
Any fancy colours in these latest deliveries?
You plan to fool them into thinking it's a real one. You don't like Scottish Stout. Only the cheapest gets used in that sort of trap round these parts.
Bad Bob, what's new?
Won't the fresh paint put them off going near yer toadstool? Or, have you been luring them into a false sense of security with free drinks.
And the required bracket is something you'll be printing...
Yep, young 'un ate 60% of her gran's breakfast:laugh:
I'm well versed in the tasting of their goods, since Bob was a boy and Bing was the king..
What we call Scots Plain is the choice, made with a rougher flour.
Off to think about a temporary bracket, problem is test spot might beout of wifi reach...
Did she get any of yours?
Doesn't surprise me in anyway, don't know why though. Bob a boy, that were a long time ago now. How old were Bing?
Not used that sorta stuff in a long while. Last lot was got from the mill, which is now long gone.
Temporary bracket, you don't trust it to hold...
Out of WiFi range, how far are you moving and why. Is there some danger it might go wrong, and you want some "safety room", just in case.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Good morning :hello:
Just waiting on young 'un arriving....
then out..
Enjoy your day:cuppa:
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
You din't feel a little let down/deflated with only the one parcel received, with the other still out for delivery.
Any fancy colours in these latest deliveries?
You plan to fool them into thinking it's a real one. You don't like Scottish Stout. Only the cheapest gets used in that sort of trap round these parts.
Bad Bob, what's new?
Won't the fresh paint put them off going near yer toadstool? Or, have you been luring them into a false sense of security with free drinks.

And the required bracket is something

D-in-L is what we would call a tech teacher....I have ideas but will see her opinion..
you'll be printing...

Did she get any of yours?
Doesn't surprise me in anyway, don't know why though. Bob a boy, that were a long time ago now. How old were Bing?
Not used that sorta stuff in a long while. Last lot was got from the mill, which is now long gone.
Temporary bracket, you don't trust it to hold...
Out of WiFi range, how far are you moving and why. Is there some danger it might go wrong, and you want some "safety room", just in case.

I'm a great believer in 'manana' (spelin bd)
Why hurry, you just get tetchy, DO YOU HEAR ME?. GRRRRRRR

Wifi would be handy but not desperate as ideal position is on the rail outside the E of the H (eventually).
I'll be looking at it all later..
Must fly
 

classic33

Leg End Member
D-in-L is what we would call a tech teacher....I have ideas but will see her opinion..
And then go with what you'd planned from the start.
Tech teacher, would she be the one that got you into 3D printing for yerself...
I'm a great believer in 'manana' (spelin bd)
Why hurry, you just get tetchy, DO YOU HEAR ME?. GRRRRRRR

Wifi would be handy but not desperate as ideal position is on the rail outside the E of the H (eventually).
I'll be looking at it all later..
Must fly
Spelin bd is an understatement, everyone knows banana starts with a "B".
Slow down then, enjoy yer jaunt. Offer to split the driving duties with Mrs M... Tetchy, you?

If not essential, how about a hole through the wall, with the cable fed inwards? Making further holes as you move it around.
You got yer wings?
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
And then go with what you'd planned from the start.
Tech teacher, would she be the one that got you into 3D printing for yerself...

Spelin bd is an understatement, everyone knows banana starts with a "B".
Slow down then, enjoy yer jaunt. Offer to split the driving duties with Mrs M... Tetchy, you?

If not essential, how about a hole through the wall, with the cable fed inwards? Making further holes as you move it around.
You got yer wings?

I could use the wall, wind load could be a problem..
It is getting hung on a fence post for a trial, see how and if it performs..
I could throw it up temporary, it would be more ideal if it works at the garden area.
I'll see. I don't need a cable through the wall, it is all self contained..

No joy on the hunt for the plant I was looking for so another trip out tomorrow which gives me some time out plus we enjoy a wee trip in the morning, sets the young miss up for her nap..
I did get an idea for replacing my rockery with the chance of saving a couple of present plants,
it looks like a bit of beachcoming between now and winter:ohmy:

I only have a motorbike licence....
and no, she doesn't fancy being a Nora..
that would be a batty idea...

I always wanted one but she tipped the thought but the first one I just couldn't get to grips with plus it developed an electrical fault, not much use. Told me, self-levelling was the feature I needed and the rest is history but I'm regretting not getting the AMS Lite setup....

Waiting on Mail Of Royal plus wee yin is napping so if I see the van, I'll nip down and quietly get the door.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
I could use the wall, wind load could be a problem..
It is getting hung on a fence post for a trial, see how and if it performs..
I could throw it up temporary, it would be more ideal if it works at the garden area.
I'll see. I don't need a cable through the wall, it is all self contained..

No joy on the hunt for the plant I was looking for so another trip out tomorrow which gives me some time out plus we enjoy a wee trip in the morning, sets the young miss up for her nap..
I did get an idea for replacing my rockery with the chance of saving a couple of present plants,
it looks like a bit of beachcoming between now and winter:ohmy:

I only have a motorbike licence....
and no, she doesn't fancy being a Nora..
that would be a batty idea...

I always wanted one but she tipped the thought but the first one I just couldn't get to grips with plus it developed an electrical fault, not much use. Told me, self-levelling was the feature I needed and the rest is history but I'm regretting not getting the AMS Lite setup....

Waiting on Mail Of Royal plus wee yin is napping so if I see the van, I'll nip down and quietly get the door.
How strong are the winds up there!
Fence post strong enough for a trial.
Do that and it'd break unless you caught it.
WiFi sounds way too easy. Addition to yer weather station?

Venus Flytrap that has a liking for snails?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyOkbI7eyJk

You still hunting that fella on the other end of the radio on yer trips out. A warm car can do that to a person, unless there's singing going on.
Why you getting rid of yer rockery. Perfect low maintenance garden, never needs cutting, watering or feeding. Snails and slugs can't eat rocks, yet... Downside is they don't look very nice, rocks that is.

It's a license to drive. I'm sure she'll let you do some of the driving if you offered.
Not interested in the sidecar option then.
It might be...

Have you let her use any of yours yet? Sounds like being on the level is important these days.
I'd to look that up. Multi feed, automatic colour change. Can see why you wanted it.

Thought it were due this morning. Guarantee the second you move she'll wake up, thus thwarting you on yer trip to the door.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
IMG_1105.JPEG

Seeed Studio Sensecap Pro-1
23 nodes raised and counting (finger crossed) bluetooth picked in back room...might see what I can do wifi wise but so far....
 

classic33

Leg End Member
View attachment 814291
Seeed Studio Sensecap Pro-1
23 nodes raised and counting (finger crossed) bluetooth picked in back room...might see what I can do wifi wise but so far....
Okay, solar power but what for, that what you have doesn't do.
Twenty three nodes not enough for you, "Node Hungry Bob" goes in search of more...
If you connect, it'll be a start...
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Okay, solar power but what for, that what you have doesn't do.
Twenty three nodes not enough for you, "Node Hungry Bob" goes in search of more...
If you connect, it'll be a start...

IMG_0101.jpg

and if you include mine, it's 100....
Dunno, I must have pressed the wrong button somewhere..
I decided just to go along with Meshtastic as I flashed it with the latest firmware,
I'll keep an eye on the battery levels for a week or so then maybe reflash it to Meshcore,
it may end up as a router on a hilltop somewhere..
It saves me keeping an eye on the battery in the pocket one I have,
Google it and see what it does...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
View attachment 814321
and if you include mine, it's 100....
Dunno, I must have pressed the wrong button somewhere..
I decided just to go along with Meshtastic as I flashed it with the latest firmware,
I'll keep an eye on the battery levels for a week or so then maybe reflash it to Meshcore,
it may end up as a router on a hilltop somewhere..
It saves me keeping an eye on the battery in the pocket one I have,
Google it and see what it does...
Is one hundred enough for you?
And it gave you fewer than you expected. Check twice, push once...
What happens when the summer weather returns for normal in those parts, and the winter months. Battery replacement issues or battery life issues.
Would you be able to leave it on a hilltop, without fear of it being damaged or nicked?
I'll check it tomorrow.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Good morning :hello:
Early rise, parcel duty again..
Dad, will you accept a parcel delivery for me?
Aye, send me time and blah, blah..
18 hours later still waiting...
Oh well....
Enjoy your day:cuppa:
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Is one hundred enough for you?
And it gave you fewer than you expected. Check twice, push once...
What happens when the summer weather returns for normal in those parts, and the winter months. Battery replacement issues or battery life issues.
Would you be able to leave it on a hilltop, without fear of it being damaged or nicked?
I'll check it tomorrow.

127 now...since 16.45 local time yesterday.
Possibly peaked, I normally 'remove' anything from previous day, think I could be averaging over a 100 per day on another setup I was running
, the charging aspect works but I'm sure there should be enough battery backup to cover shortfalls..
Just yer luck if it disappears, no reports amongst the community in the area (Dundee area down through Central Belt westwards to moving into Ayrshire), I need a Meshcore repeater to access the network from this awfy poor location I am in...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning :hello:
Early rise, parcel duty again..
Dad, will you accept a parcel delivery for me?
Aye, send me time and blah, blah..
18 hours later still waiting...
Oh well....
Enjoy your day:cuppa:
Owdo
You'll be on overtime by now then. Waiting for one of yer own to turn up is bad enough. Waiting on someone else's .. Yer a glutton fer punishment.
I'll try, I promise...
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Owdo
You'll be on overtime by now then. Waiting for one of yer own to turn up is bad enough. Waiting on someone else's .. Yer a glutton fer punishment.
I'll try, I promise...

All arrived, one 90 mins early and the big river place arrived at the first time mentioned.
I decided to print something off to put a tablet on so I could pop in the back room and see how the solar node was working, after a clearout of yesterdays stragglers it got uo to 130 odd last i checked..then i found out it wouldn't run the latest app...oh well.
I can still use it it for something..
May as well be useful for somebody....

We have the TWO tomorrow so best get some rest before the whirlwind hits...
 
Top Bottom