Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
All arrived, one 90 mins early and the big river place arrived at the first time mentioned.
I decided to print something off to put a tablet on so I could pop in the back room and see how the solar node was working, after a clearout of yesterdays stragglers it got uo to 130 odd last i checked..then i found out it wouldn't run the latest app...oh well.
I can still use it it for something..
May as well be useful for somebody....

We have the TWO tomorrow so best get some rest before the whirlwind hits...
Was it yours from the big river place?
You have better luck than me with deliveries, I'll say that much.
Just to allow you to watch what the solar node is up to? Sounds as though yer keeping an eye on something you don't quite trust...
You feel there may be more out there, just waiting for you to find.
Solar powered weather station conversion coming up? How's the WiFi connection coming on. Any success so far.
You sound disappointed with it.

Whirlwind, not Tornado...
You'll sleep tomorrow night, not too certain about tonight though, with the thought of the "whirlwind" headed yer way...
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
It's Friday morning :hello:
Party time I think (later)
or maybe just an extra :cuppa: with the good dunking biscuits
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Was it yours from the big river place?
You have better luck than me with deliveries, I'll say that much.
Just to allow you to watch what the solar node is up to? Sounds as though yer keeping an eye on something you don't quite trust...
You feel there may be more out there, just waiting for you to find.
Solar powered weather station conversion coming up? How's the WiFi connection coming on. Any success so far.
You sound disappointed with it.

Whirlwind, not Tornado...
You'll sleep tomorrow night, not too certain about tonight though, with the thought of the "whirlwind" headed yer way...

Two very banal items...
amalgam tape for waterproofing the outside radio thing antenna etc...
Too handy...

I'm just plodding along with the bluetooth just now, haven't even checked if any wifi signal outside.
Preparing for all H to let loose in minutes....

I'll be sticking with the weather station type and make I have; it's working well.

Ecowitt Weather Station WS2910 (one with the 7inch screen....)​

Cheap and does the trick...
Had this one a few years now. (Aug '22)
I am due its 'whenever I think about it' wee clean.....

Better go grab my gruel....
 

classic33

Leg End Member
It's Friday morning :hello:
Party time I think (later)
or maybe just an extra :cuppa: with the good dunking biscuits
Owdo, yer sharp this morning.
Will there be cake if it's party time?
What's to say you can't have another cuppa, the good dunking biscuits and then party later.
No excuse should ever be needed for another cuppa.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Two very banal items...
amalgam tape for waterproofing the outside radio thing antenna etc...
Too handy...

I'm just plodding along with the bluetooth just now, haven't even checked if any wifi signal outside.
Preparing for all H to let loose in minutes....

I'll be sticking with the weather station type and make I have; it's working well.

Ecowitt Weather Station WS2910 (one with the 7inch screen....)​

Cheap and does the trick...
Had this one a few years now. (Aug '22)
I am due its 'whenever I think about it' wee clean.....

Better go grab my gruel....
Banal items, yet you were still enticed to buy them. Their marketing worked.
An outside radio thing and it's not waterproof! Did you not check the IP rating before buying.
Does that make four hands you have now...

Bluetooth unleashed enough nodes for you so far.
Incoming Tornado and "storm party". You'll have cake...

​

Professional Digital LCD WiFI Weather Station, you doing forecasts on yer youtube channel now?
Price seems to vary a good bit on the big river place.
Get it done before the rain, and the wind arrives. You only need to keep an eye on temperature for now.

Gruel grabbed?
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Owdo, yer sharp this morning.
Will there be cake if it's party time?
What's to say you can't have another cuppa, the good dunking biscuits and then party later.
No excuse should ever be needed for another cuppa.
Cake is reserved for Le Bob...
Banal items, yet you were still enticed to buy them. Their marketing worked.
An outside radio thing and it's not waterproof! Did you not check the IP rating before buying.
Does that make four hands you have now...

Bluetooth unleashed enough nodes for you so far.
Incoming Tornado and "storm party". You'll have cake...

​

Professional Digital LCD WiFI Weather Station, you doing forecasts on yer youtube channel now?
Price seems to vary a good bit on the big river place.
Get it done before the rain, and the wind arrives. You only need to keep an eye on temperature for now.

Gruel grabbed?

Same price roughly as 4 years ago..

It has done well< I've had a few over the years and this one tops them all.
It's one of the badged type, many of the same kicking around under different names..
I'll have given it the hex now.
Node is waterproof, just to make sure the antenna connections are better sealed.
It charged back up earlier, so good so far..
Looks possible, I chose a good position for if. I may still test it elsewhere.
I was ready to clear first decking this afternoon then wx forecast says 60% possible rain tomorrow at some point, typical.

As I said, I'd have to send away more likely for the tape although S/Fix and other may have sold it, sadly too hands. Even for banal items.
Noisy ones have gone home, an early end to our shift..
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Cake is reserved for Le Bob...
By Bob for Bob?
Same price roughly as 4 years ago..

It has done well< I've had a few over the years and this one tops them all.
It's one of the badged type, many of the same kicking around under different names..
I'll have given it the hex now.
Node is waterproof, just to make sure the antenna connections are better sealed.
It charged back up earlier, so good so far..
Looks possible, I chose a good position for if. I may still test it elsewhere.
I was ready to clear first decking this afternoon then wx forecast says 60% possible rain tomorrow at some point, typical.

As I said, I'd have to send away more likely for the tape although S/Fix and other may have sold it, sadly too hands. Even for banal items.
Noisy ones have gone home, an early end to our shift..
Looke at the one you named and there's over a hundred pounds between top and bottom prices.

"Doing well" in that case...
If you have, you'll not know until the rain starts again. When water leaks in after this prolonged dry spell we're having.
Self sealing tape no good for the job.
Well if it never charged up in this weather, I don't think it'd charge at all.
Rooftop, or are ladders no longer your thing.
Rain! 60%! Heard that this warm, dry spell is due to last whilst the end of next week now. What's "Bob's WX Service" saying about the chance of rain?

Small rolls, or are you having one of those moments where you've tried it once and found a load of other things to try it on. At least you've still got two...
Short shift today, now relaxing and recovering.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
By Bob for Bob?

Looke at the one you named and there's over a hundred pounds between top and bottom prices.

"Doing well" in that case...
If you have, you'll not know until the rain starts again. When water leaks in after this prolonged dry spell we're having.
Self sealing tape no good for the job.
Well if it never charged up in this weather, I don't think it'd charge at all.
Rooftop, or are ladders no longer your thing.
Rain! 60%! Heard that this warm, dry spell is due to last whilst the end of next week now. What's "Bob's WX Service" saying about the chance of rain?

Small rolls, or are you having one of those moments where you've tried it once and found a load of other things to try it on. At least you've still got two...
Short shift today, now relaxing and recovering.

We had a fleeting drop or two of rain earlier..
so fleeting nothing got wet, only a odd splat on window..
not enough to kick off my rainometer thingy.

Some boom and flash in the Great Glen to the N but forecast for this area is a bit sketchy as to how much rain we may actually get, best wait and see.

Short shift?
We headed out for a wee run, ended up not too far from Ms Mo qth,
single fish for Bob's oot a'chippy, had hoped a wee chippy would be open en-route but no joy....

Tape, more likely the same stuff, I've always used this name...

Reddit time...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
We had a fleeting drop or two of rain earlier..
so fleeting nothing got wet, only a odd splat on window..
not enough to kick off my rainometer thingy.

Some boom and flash in the Great Glen to the N but forecast for this area is a bit sketchy as to how much rain we may actually get, best wait and see.

Short shift?
We headed out for a wee run, ended up not too far from Ms Mo qth,
single fish for Bob's oot a'chippy, had hoped a wee chippy would be open en-route but no joy....

Tape, more likely the same stuff, I've always used this name...

Reddit time...
Not a drop here.
You saw the "odd splat" to confirm it was rain I suppose.

Lulu putting in a brief appearance up in those parts.
Torrential storms forecast once more. Sounds as though you got part of it. This "heatwave" is ending earlier than was forecast.
No point in getting all excited about a drop of rain...

The Twins went home earlier than expected.
Chauffeur driven to the chippy, can't be bad. Unless the chippy weren't open when you got there.
Did you pop into see her/say hello, fellow cyclists after all.

Sticking with what you know works for you. Makes sense...

Anything good on there..
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Not a drop here.
You saw the "odd splat" to confirm it was rain I suppose.

Lulu putting in a brief appearance up in those parts.
Torrential storms forecast once more. Sounds as though you got part of it. This "heatwave" is ending earlier than was forecast.
No point in getting all excited about a drop of rain...

The Twins went home earlier than expected.
Chauffeur driven to the chippy, can't be bad. Unless the chippy weren't open when you got there.
Did you pop into see her/say hello, fellow cyclists after all.

Sticking with what you know works for you. Makes sense...

Anything good on there..

Half a mm here so far...
I'll take that for a start, kicked my 'oiling' the first lot of decking though
Some 'tropo' from darn sarff on the Mode yesterday,
Interesting one from the W of Cork though
Only 5 showed on the map, quite possible coastal ducting or something like that.

Yeah, we aren't up that way often enough at that time, I guess chippy closed, enjoyed the home-made tartare. Local chippy sufficed.
I think we've only took the left turn a couple of time, right takes over along a lochside then the option of heading N or back to Stirling, bit late to head NW.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning from a wet Towers :hello:
Not much but enough to cool the plants...
Sadly no breeze to keep the humid feeling down...
Stay cool, dry etc except :cuppa:
Owdo, from a bone dry West Riding
None expected here 'til the middle of next week.
Slight breeze last night, gone this morning.
Don't forget to relax, or the cake...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Half a mm here so far...
I'll take that for a start, kicked my 'oiling' the first lot of decking though
Some 'tropo' from darn sarff on the Mode yesterday,
Interesting one from the W of Cork though
Only 5 showed on the map, quite possible coastal ducting or something like that.

Yeah, we aren't up that way often enough at that time, I guess chippy closed, enjoyed the home-made tartare. Local chippy sufficed.
I think we've only took the left turn a couple of time, right takes over along a lochside then the option of heading N or back to Stirling, bit late to head NW.
Yer welcome to it. Should any arrive here, do yer want it diverting in your direction?
Half a mm stops you from oiling yer decking! Thought the heat might have played a bigger part in stopping you oiling.
Heavy weather headed your way then.

No free time to get up that way... Maybe someone let slip you were on yer way/in the area. Home made by whom? Yer local still a decent one.
Couldn't you have used yer powers of persuasion to getting a right turn thrown into the mix, just for the fun of it. Overnight stay somewhere.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Owdo, from a bone dry West Riding
None expected here 'til the middle of next week.
Slight breeze last night, gone this morning.
Don't forget to relax, or the cake...

Yer welcome to it. Should any arrive here, do yer want it diverting in your direction?
Half a mm stops you from oiling yer decking! Thought the heat might have played a bigger part in stopping you oiling.
Heavy weather headed your way then.

No free time to get up that way... Maybe someone let slip you were on yer way/in the area. Home made by whom? Yer local still a decent one.
Couldn't you have used yer powers of persuasion to getting a right turn thrown into the mix, just for the fun of it. Overnight stay somewhere.

Still saying .5 mm..
Haven'tseen any forecasts...bit dull at present...apparently we have a chance of some rain until 6am tomorrow
Had a lazy day..

Local chippy is good,
can't afford Jock hotel prices..they have masks on as soon as you cross the border...
Psst, another cross border raid is being planned, ssssssssssssssh !!
Anyhow, trips up that way are day trips...

Off to watch the end of base the ball
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Still saying .5 mm..
Haven't seen any forecasts...bit dull at present...apparently we have a chance of some rain until 6am tomorrow
Had a lazy day..

Local chippy is good,
can't afford Jock hotel prices..they have masks on as soon as you cross the border...
Psst, another cross border raid is being planned, ssssssssssssssh !!
Anyhow, trips up that way are day trips...

Off to watch the end of base the ball
Still zero down here, putting you in the lead precipitation wise.
There's some clouds up there, but not much.
There's always a chance you'll be asleep if there is any...
Lazy day, not a lot done in yer garden, stone or snail wise.

We've a half decent chippy, but not open at night. Anything else requires a car if you want warm fish n'chips to eat at home.
The prices sound as bad as those this side of t'border. And the folk who "run" them wonder why no-one is staying in them.
More supplies requires by yourself?
There's talk of minimum pricing south o'border like you have north of it. So you may not be getting cheap supplies for much longer.
In't a day 24 hours long!

Question, how many carats are there in a ball of base diamond?
Enjoy anyway...
 
Top Bottom