Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Good morning :hello:
A dreich start.
Hopefully the sun will have its face on soon, very still out.
A minute or two light rain earlier..
Haven't a clue what today shall bring except the customary :cuppa:
Stay cool.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Still zero down here, putting you in the lead precipitation wise.
There's some clouds up there, but not much.
There's always a chance you'll be asleep if there is any...
Lazy day, not a lot done in yer garden, stone or snail wise.

We've a half decent chippy, but not open at night. Anything else requires a car if you want warm fish n'chips to eat at home.
The prices sound as bad as those this side of t'border. And the folk who "run" them wonder why no-one is staying in them.
More supplies requires by yourself?
There's talk of minimum pricing south o'border like you have north of it. So you may not be getting cheap supplies for much longer.
In't a day 24 hours long!

Question, how many carats are there in a ball of base diamond?
Enjoy anyway...

Approx 16,000 carrots if planted in the tradional way...
it turned out good in the end...

Probably mentioned this before,
I planned a Scotland by Bus just before I retired,
I would have roughed it but the thought of the midges made me think comfy bed...
I gave up after costing it about 7 days into the 'tour' as it would have been cheaper going to some exotic place abroad instead, some of the b&b prices were eye-popping, as an extended member of my family say '150 for the use of somebodies spare bedroom? is it any wonder yon airbnb has taken off? the 150 comment was made about 5 years ago...

Minimum pricing of booze up here is a travesty, all sort of massaged figures flung about by busybody groups, too many folk with crazy agendas..why not get their dander up about rip off dual fuel prices?
I'm off before i go off on a rant...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning :hello:
A dreich start.
Hopefully the sun will have its face on soon, very still out.
A minute or two light rain earlier..
Haven't a clue what today shall bring except the customary :cuppa:
Stay cool.
Owdo
A cooler, but still dry, than recent days, start to today. Even clouded over last night.
Surely the sun gets it hat before coming out to play...
Can't be a bad day that brings you :cuppa: 's.
Stay dry...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Approx 16,000 carrots if planted in the tradional way...
it turned out good in the end...

Probably mentioned this before,
I planned a Scotland by Bus just before I retired,
I would have roughed it but the thought of the midges made me think comfy bed...
I gave up after costing it about 7 days into the 'tour' as it would have been cheaper going to some exotic place abroad instead, some of the b&b prices were eye-popping, as an extended member of my family say '150 for the use of somebodies spare bedroom? is it any wonder yon airbnb has taken off? the 150 comment was made about 5 years ago...

Minimum pricing of booze up here is a travesty, all sort of massaged figures flung about by busybody groups, too many folk with crazy agendas..why not get their dander up about rip off dual fuel prices?
I'm off before i go off on a rant...
That's a few. In rows I take it...
"Your side" won I take it.

Was this Tour of Scotland to have been done using yer newly earned concessionary bus pass, which gave free travel. You could have slept on the buses, on the back seat.
And they wonder why folk don't holiday at home more, with the prices they charge. Airbnb "owner/operators" might soon decline in numbers if they start getting charged extra on a local level. But, as the extended member of yer family said, £150 for a spare bedroom is pushing it. Even if the pricing is to "deter a certain type/class" booking in.
Midges or moolah, which is it to be? Then you can get started and have one more thing on yer bucket list crossed off.

Well it doesn't stop the worst "offenders", which is who it was "aimed" at. They don't pay, in most cases, for it anyway.
Sounds good in principle, but those that made the law have a subsidised bar anyway.
They can't do that! When were last time you heard of someone's behaviour being questioned because they purchased a couple of litres earlier in the day.
You go off on a rant since you won't be going off on the buses.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
What day we on?
Screenshot_20260712_223645_Chrome.jpg
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
That's a few. In rows I take it...
"Your side" won I take it.

Was this Tour of Scotland to have been done using yer newly earned concessionary bus pass, which gave free travel. You could have slept on the buses, on the back seat.
And they wonder why folk don't holiday at home more, with the prices they charge. Airbnb "owner/operators" might soon decline in numbers if they start getting charged extra on a local level. But, as the extended member of yer family said, £150 for a spare bedroom is pushing it. Even if the pricing is to "deter a certain type/class" booking in.
Midges or moolah, which is it to be? Then you can get started and have one more thing on yer bucket list crossed off.

Well it doesn't stop the worst "offenders", which is who it was "aimed" at. They don't pay, in most cases, for it anyway.
Sounds good in principle, but those that made the law have a subsidised bar anyway.
They can't do that! When were last time you heard of someone's behaviour being questioned because they purchased a couple of litres earlier in the day.
You go off on a rant since you won't be going off on the buses.

We get the pass at 60....
Funnily it was 10 years ago I planned it..
I'd a bivvy bag so could have roughed it at a push...

Worked the smallest Aran island earlier, must check if worked any more of them..

Shed got a coat of preservative, two thirds of one decking done, hope it's cooler when I attempt to finish it, maybe tomorrow....
Maybe.

My lot just won tonight as well....
 

classic33

Leg End Member
We get the pass at 60....
Funnily it was 10 years ago I planned it..
I'd a bivvy bag so could have roughed it at a push...

Worked the smallest Aran island earlier, must check if worked any more of them..

Shed got a coat of preservative, two thirds of one decking done, hope it's cooler when I attempt to finish it, maybe tomorrow....
Maybe.

My lot just won tonight as well....
You worked past the age of getting yer bus pass?
And seven years? since you moved. Maybe Mrs M got to see yer bucket list.
You planned on doing it on yer own?

How'd you leave the island, with decent memories of you...

You gave Mrs M a coat of preservative. How'd she take it, does it suit her... I never thought you'd be that messy doing yer decking. Cooler tonight, and early on tomorrow apparently.
Maybe you will get it finished...

Celebratory drink for their win?
 

classic33

Leg End Member
A good day for a walk? and a pint watching the bonfire....
And you did both no doubt.
Bonfire?
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Good Monday morning to ya ! :hello: :sad:
That's the grumby bit out of the road, eh?
Monday, it never really bothered me.
I have some decking to finish........
this bothers me now:laugh:

Mind you, the larger area awaits
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
You worked past the age of getting yer bus pass?
And seven years? since you moved. Maybe Mrs M got to see yer bucket list.
You planned on doing it on yer own?

How'd you leave the island, with decent memories of you...

You gave Mrs M a coat of preservative. How'd she take it, does it suit her... I never thought you'd be that messy doing yer decking. Cooler tonight, and early on tomorrow apparently.
Maybe you will get it finished...

Celebratory drink for their win?
No use, its Clear...says it on the tine..
No J Chalmers look....

nah, the cider was for my efforts yesterday,
I was cream crackered by the end of it:laugh:
The body is trying to tell me something..
Mrs M had one of her bucket list ticked off not long along, new balls please or 15 love (wash yer minds out)
And you did both no doubt.
Bonfire?

No
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Monday morning to ya ! :hello: :sad:
That's the grumby bit out of the road, eh?
Monday, it never really bothered me.
I have some decking to finish........
this bothers me now:laugh:

Mind you, the larger area awaits
Owdo, don't be sad, don't be blue there's still some people with more decking than you...
Grumbly roads, must be a local phenomenon...
Start of another working week, since you retired.
Is it much compared to what you've already done.
Get it done before it gets too warm, and you start faltering...

In whose garden? You can't have any room left in yours.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
No use, its Clear...says it on the tine..
No J Chalmers look....

nah, the cider was for my efforts yesterday,
I was cream crackered by the end of it:laugh:
The body is trying to tell me something..
Mrs M had one of her bucket list ticked off not long along, new balls please or 15 love (wash yer minds out)
She wears it well then, clear or otherwise...
J Chalmer look from Mrs M expected were it...

Cider, bought through the work of yer own hands no doubt...
It'll be all that bending and stooping, then you've the oiling of the decking to take into consideration. Yer not as young as you were a lifetime ago when you agreed to oil it...
The mind is willing, the body is weak and it doesn't like any of yer minds ideas, R,R&R aside.
It's your turn for knocking something of yer bucket list now. Taking it in turns I presume.
You got room for half a tennis court?

You did neither, no doubt the pint did its own thing... You seem quite certain on what you didn't do.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
She wears it well then, clear or otherwise...
J Chalmer look from Mrs M expected were it...

Cider, bought through the work of yer own hands no doubt...
It'll be all that bending and stooping, then you've the oiling of the decking to take into consideration. Yer not as young as you were a lifetime ago when you agreed to oil it...
The mind is willing, the body is weak and it doesn't like any of yer minds ideas, R,R&R aside.
It's your turn for knocking something of yer bucket list now. Taking it in turns I presume.
You got room for half a tennis court?


You did neither, no doubt the pint did its own thing... You seem quite certain on what you didn't do.

Caught it right, mind is willing, the body just resists :laugh:
We did lunch in the fading holiday resort, took a roundabout journey..
Breeze is getting up so hopefully much better when I hit the deck, unfortunately the area the sun lasts the longest, I never thought about first thing this morning, damn...Yesterdays section looks better after the hours left to soak in, I hopr there is enough left to finish it. I must price up another surprisingly there is a difference in pricing so best find the cheapest..
Time for a cone..
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Caught it right, mind is willing, the body just resists :laugh:
We did lunch in the fading holiday resort, took a roundabout journey..
Breeze is getting up so hopefully much better when I hit the deck, unfortunately the area the sun lasts the longest, I never thought about first thing this morning, damn...Yesterdays section looks better after the hours left to soak in, I hopr there is enough left to finish it. I must price up another surprisingly there is a difference in pricing so best find the cheapest..
Time for a cone..
So long as yer body doesn't let yer mind beat it into submission, or worse...
Must be quite near where you are at present then. Or is it just longer car trips out? Still not faded away though, it keeps hanging in there. Magic!
Slight breeze down here, not you sending it this way is it... Thoughts should have been on getting yer breakfast, not doing the decking.
Give the rest a chance to soak in, and it should match, shouldn't it. Got much left to do?
Whose statue are you putting it on?
 
Top Bottom