Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
So long as yer body doesn't let yer mind beat it into submission, or worse...
Must be quite near where you are at present then. Or is it just longer car trips out? Still not faded away though, it keeps hanging in there. Magic!
Slight breeze down here, not you sending it this way is it... Thoughts should have been on getting yer breakfast, not doing the decking.
Give the rest a chance to soak in, and it should match, shouldn't it. Got much left to do?
Whose statue are you putting it on?

My mind couldn't beat me up....
nah, it's a no bad distance away, Largs is its name.
I lived there for 6 years...went down for the day and never went home (except for my wee brown case and eventually I did head back to my base) ...I would still be there but for Mrs M....

Finished first decking, need more oil so (and to move everything off next larger one but grass needs cut first plus visitors at some point so later in the week...
Young Toodles heading this way soon...
Off to do job no 1 first...
Retirement, what retirement...
I think early morning start for the decking job...bit toasty later on even when the old currant goes down...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning :hello:
Dreary start, ideal for a quick water of plants...
A couple of jobs today so best get them done early, eh?:cuppa:
Enjoy your day (not meaning YOU)
Owdo
Cooler start again, clear skies again. You watered yer plants now, thereby knocking one of yer jobs for the day off yer to-do list.
Spread them out over the day, so yer not rushing.
You take it easy now.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
My mind couldn't beat me up....
nah, it's a no bad distance away, Largs is its name.
I lived there for 6 years...went down for the day and never went home (except for my wee brown case and eventually I did head back to my base) ...I would still be there but for Mrs M....

Finished first decking, need more oil so (and to move everything off next larger one but grass needs cut first plus visitors at some point so later in the week...
Young Toodles heading this way soon...
Off to do job no 1 first...
Retirement, what retirement...
I think early morning start for the decking job...bit toasty later on even when the old currant goes down...
You made that up?
Thought it were further, don't know why. You'd manage it on yer bike, no trouble then. Went for the day and found yerself still there years later. Yer wee brown suitcase still around...
How different things could have been, I mean suppose yer suitcase weren't at base when you went for it...

That'll be one job off yer to do list then. Move everything from the one yer'll be doing onto the one done. Could you get extra brushes and have some extra help, once the grass has been cut?
Youngest Toodles now taking up yer time...
Jobs getting numbers is never a good sign.
You know, it was that thing you worked for, and I don't mean the moolah. That pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...
Too late now for an early morning start, wait whilst tomorrow and try again. It's warming up later in the day these last few days.
Take it easy now...
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
You made that up?
Thought it were further, don't know why. You'd manage it on yer bike, no trouble then. Went for the day and found yerself still there years later. Yer wee brown suitcase still around...
How different things could have been, I mean suppose yer suitcase weren't at base when you went for it...

That'll be one job off yer to do list then. Move everything from the one yer'll be doing onto the one done. Could you get extra brushes and have some extra help, once the grass has been cut?
Youngest Toodles now taking up yer time...
Jobs getting numbers is never a good sign.
You know, it was that thing you worked for, and I don't mean the moolah. That pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...
Too late now for an early morning start, wait whilst tomorrow and try again. It's warming up later in the day these last few days.
Take it easy now...

Take it easy?
I couldn't be bothered heading to Wilmslow and hanging around...
A chain fettle on Polly, one brake spongy but got waylaid and headed out..
I'll look at it in the morn...

Mountain? near your bit of Yawksha? (the Village of?)

Yon brown suitcase and me had a bit of a roam about the place, finally Mrs M bought me a new one as it was falling apart, think it was more paper than anything....

For the last bit of decking (the biggest area) I got a 5ft pole and a 6in soft brush to slop it on with, worth a try, if works, win for the future as well, if not, I tried.

Time to wrap things up....
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Take it easy?
I couldn't be bothered heading to Wilmslow and hanging around...
A chain fettle on Polly, one brake spongy but got waylaid and headed out..
I'll look at it in the morn...

Mountain? near your bit of Yawksha? (the Village of?)

Yon brown suitcase and me had a bit of a roam about the place, finally Mrs M bought me a new one as it was falling apart, think it was more paper than anything....

For the last bit of decking (the biggest area) I got a 5ft pole and a 6in soft brush to slop it on with, worth a try, if works, win for the future as well, if not, I tried.

Time to wrap things up....
Well, did you?
Wilmslow, as in Cheshire! That'd be a decent distance on yer bike. We still safe down here...
Polly now ready for yer next trip out then. Yer not blaming the youngest of the Toodle Twins for waylaying you are you, are you?

Mountain, you mean down near Queensbury?

Maybe she thought a new case, and getting rid of yer old brown one would cure yer wandering fever. Most were compressed card, unless you were well off, or decided on splashing out.
All the memories that were in that suitcase...

Will it stop yer back bending, saving yer back, or increase yer workload? If you do try and it doesn't work, you tried.

Wrap things up, you returning summat?
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Well, did you?
Wilmslow, as in Cheshire! That'd be a decent distance on yer bike. We still safe down here...
Polly now ready for yer next trip out then. Yer not blaming the youngest of the Toodle Twins for waylaying you are you, are you?

Mountain, you mean down near Queensbury?

Maybe she thought a new case, and getting rid of yer old brown one would cure yer wandering fever. Most were compressed card, unless you were well off, or decided on splashing out.
All the memories that were in that suitcase...

Will it stop yer back bending, saving yer back, or increase yer workload? If you do try and it doesn't work, you tried.

Wrap things up, you returning summat?

Got a couple of contacts darn sarff on VHF, lift was on.
One was in said Mountain, I saw BD postcode and said 'Ey up'
Other was in YK8....
Another 5 across the North Sea so delighted with that.

I find the old suppleness has gone, if it works, fine, if not, it'll be hands and knees.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning :hello:
Up with the lark....
Getting usual stuff done before brake fettle,
Slightly spongy so best be safe..
To stop me must take some going:ohmy:
:cuppa: after?
Owdo
What were you and the lark planning on doing!
Porridge, cuppa, getting outa bed...
There should be two, one for each wheel. Twice the stopping power.
Maybe, but I bet they stop you anyhow...
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Got a couple of contacts darn sarff on VHF, lift was on.
One was in said Mountain, I saw BD postcode and said 'Ey up'
Other was in YK8....
Another 5 across the North Sea so delighted with that.

I find the old suppleness has gone, if it works, fine, if not, it'll be hands and knees.
Contacts, yer certain yer still north o'border?
It's a strange area, with a past that's really strange. Even for these parts, cursed some say. And its name more or less says it all about its location.
YK8, we have no YK postcode area.
Across the North Sea must be pretty routine for you now.

What you used to do, without a second thought, has you second guessing yerself. What about one of those seats on wheels they sell for use in the garden. Or, yer skateboard if you've not given it away.
If it works yer a genius, if it doesn't it'll be I told you. Save the back if you can anyway.
Should be cooler today, with warmer weather returning tomorrow.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Good what ever the time is you read this:cuppa:
Sat down this morning for a radio session then got advised we were heading out:ohmy:
Brekkie offered so couldn't refuse....
Warm today again:huh:
My veg don't like this......
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Contacts, yer certain yer still north o'border?
It's a strange area, with a past that's really strange. Even for these parts, cursed some say. And its name more or less says it all about its location.
YK8, we have no YK postcode area.
Across the North Sea must be pretty routine for you now.

What you used to do, without a second thought, has you second guessing yerself. What about one of those seats on wheels they sell for use in the garden. Or, yer skateboard if you've not given it away.
If it works yer a genius, if it doesn't it'll be I told you. Save the back if you can anyway.
Should be cooler today, with warmer weather returning tomorrow.

Isn't down there all the same?:huh:
Got a german then left and missed any fun that was going, still getting across but only odd one...
Food always wins......
There been a 'lift' for four days almost, I'll pop in and out of it,
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Good what ever the time is you read this:cuppa:
Sat down this morning for a radio session then got advised we were heading out:ohmy:
Brekkie offered so couldn't refuse....
Warm today again:huh:
My veg don't like this......
Owdo
You gave up a session for yer brekkie... Will you be singing for yer supper tonight?
I'd have asked for more warning of a trip.
Only another two weeks of this warmer weather, until the middle of August, was heard on't radio this morning.
You keeping them watered?
 

classic33

Leg End Member
Isn't down there all the same?:huh:
Got a german then left and missed any fun that was going, still getting across but only odd one...
Food always wins......
There been a 'lift' for four days almost, I'll pop in and out of it,
Nah, some parts are stranger than others. So, the stranger areas make the less strange areas seem normal.
Odd ones only. Are these on that new band that were opened earlier this year.
Be careful in that case it doesn't beat you...
This "lift" yer poppin in and out off, does it actually go anywhere. It'll be warm inside in this weather.
 

Bobby Mhor

Legendary Member
Location
Behind You
Owdo
You gave up a session for yer brekkie... Will you be singing for yer supper tonight?
I'd have asked for more warning of a trip.
Only another two weeks of this warmer weather, until the middle of August, was heard on't radio this morning.
You keeping them watered?
Afraid Bob's food needs are more..
It always wins.
I'm waiting on Autumn appearing, I pulled some spuds tonight and nothing like lasy year but still enough for a boiling or two...
Nah, some parts are stranger than others. So, the stranger areas make the less strange areas seem normal.
Odd ones only. Are these on that new band that were opened earlier this year.
Be careful in that case it doesn't beat you...
This "lift" yer poppin in and out off, does it actually go anywhere. It'll be warm inside in this weather.
Another in E Yorkshire earlier, Driffield area..
Quietest day this year for me.
Garden soaked, hedge hand pruned (looks more au naturel), grass gets it tomorrow (maybe),
I should have posted this last night
 
Top Bottom