Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My first homemade pair. I took an insert from a pair of Specialized and cut the bottoms out of chuck Taylor’s

Attachments

• FE25638D-8339-420E-BF90-C6D2E379D50B.jpeg
    FE25638D-8339-420E-BF90-C6D2E379D50B.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 20

Brusgaard

Über Guru
My big dead stop was the earlier hill and I was affected just like Brushy whereas you seemed to go through unscathed.
Actually I just slowed down in anticipation of a dead stop, so I just rolled over without really being hit. Wouldn’t risk another chain drop! Instead I got dropped on almost every single incline by you guys, but that is just business as usual. :cry:

12th consecutive day of riding, and tomorrow awaits Tour de Zwift stage 2... :heat:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Jim, wel done. I false started for the 1st time and had to wait for my back wheel! Cheers Randy for pulling me back

Cheers Shimmy .. much better legs after a day off.... I’d been struggling catching up on the NC500...I felt good tonight.. day off again tomorrow.. work in’t morning, back home then picking up plastic from the shoreline for a few hours with villagers.. then :cheers:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@BILL S
protest!! Protest!! @shimceltic had helium in his tires. And Zucchini in his gut! And no way @Bored Man is that fast after a 4 mile hike! Like our president says!! Fake rides!!

I backed off when you caught me to see if we could work together but you dropped away so I put my foot down.. @BILL S ghost toyed with me for a few meters then, it became a ride of honour to stop some dude called brc catching me... great ride.. loved it. Keep em coming @BILL S - keep up the training @Randyberlin :thumbsup:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Few beers followed by moussaka football tomorrow folowed by more beers

Leeds?

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Last edited:
Top Bottom