Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
Easier in real life, invites to anybody who wants to come and do it for real!
Thanks for sharing my training road with me.
I was thinking during that suffering that it'd probably be much nicer in real life. Definitely like to try it if I could get the time off so thanks very much for the offer :thumbsup:

BILL S

Guru
Apparently I could have stayed with @perswe but I've been eating the wrong kibble!
I was feeling quite doomed during that climb. I was wondering how im going to survive the DD. :blush:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Easier in real life, invites to anybody who wants to come and do it for real!
Thanks for sharing my training road with me.

Yes, that was easy compared to the BWC Stage 15 with the long finish with sections at 10-19%, which really bites us heavier guys, pretty sure I'm not doing that one again!

The gradients on his one however were below 8% most of the way, which is "spinnable" in my lowest gears. :okay: Not that my time reflects that in any way! :surrender:

image.jpg
CG race today is the big one hosted by Keith so don't miss out on all the excitement. Make sure you're on the line at 7pm. I think there's some big hills so those who like to ride with second hand tyres off ebay running at 50psi will have a chance of the win *

* Well not really if AAAC is there but its a nice thought :huh:
Worked late. I'll give it a go tomorrow
same here, still working out of town. Hope to do Saturday rerun.

perswe

Über Member
Did BWC14 strade bianchi. A stage that should suit me. Fun stage but by far my worst performance yet. Felt like cycling in glue. The bkool felt like it added 2% on every hill...and on the flats. Barely made it under 50 minutes and lost another 3-4 to @keithaitch . Front page finish is at risk and now I definately have lost your wheel in the gc. :surrender:
Maybe next year...

Now, I need a beer.

perswe

Über Member
I should add that I’ve done this one before. 2 years ago. I know it is difficult to compare....but then I was 6 minutes faster. :cry:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@Bored Man ,
Another real world ride in an exotic vacation location. Just another reason to make my working in a rainy cold location seem so much fun....
That's sarcasm..

@Randyberlin im trying my hardest to keep alcohol modest tonight as I’ve a 50k planned for the morning. Problem is, they’ve got used to saying ‘more wine Jim’.. and what with me being so polite and obliging... no mountains tomorrow - tarmac..

Top Bottom