Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
I see you did a big real world ride.
Was medium distance. Decent pace with lovely poached eggs with avacado on sour read half way:laugh:

2-4PM not really in the morning and also not very fast. 😊

I’ll start the warmup at 5 PM UK. Tell me what avg. wkg, we should ride at.
I'm still recovering from a laminectomy last month so just started getting a little power back. I hope I can get back to 2 w/kg in another month but at this point still very slow.
Edit: please don't b wait for me. If you ride the video there is a point about mile 7 where a guy with a cane is crossing the street and the rider filming almost hits him. Its pretty funny every time.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I'm still recovering from a laminectomy last month so just started getting a little power back. I hope I can get back to 2 w/kg in another month but at this point still very slow.
Edit: please don't b wait for me. If you ride the video there is a point about mile 7 where a guy with a cane is crossing the street and the rider filming almost hits him. Its pretty funny every time.
Lets see how it goes and take it from there…

Wow! @Brusgaard
I can’t thank you enough, that’s the incentive I needed.

shimceltic

Veteran
I'm not sure what they mean. Did you load the gpx separately? I used a VIRB and it records video and gpx together.
At this point in the league I say we let in anybody who wants to join. Later we can kick anyone with poor fashion taste.
Yes seperate as had a cheap action camera

Top Bottom