Team Discovery Tights/Web order picking error

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Darkmarkster

Über Member
I have a brand new Team Discovery tights,Still with the tags on and not ever used because basically I ordered some TD stuff from a Chinese seller on Ebay where I get a fair bit of it from,he sent me the XL Jersey as requested but the tights have XL written on the tag hanging from the item but XXXL printed on the inside of them :biggrin: so these are no use to me and the last time i checked,belts with lycra arnt the trend ;)

Its not worth the hassle sending it back as it would take forever and the cost would outweigh the benefit.

So to state these are XXXL not XL.

These are free to anyone who can make use of them including P&P as I will despatch them via my work courier (Citylink) for next day delivery to anywhere in the Mainland United Kingdom.

OP
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
Forgot to add these are the padded ones.

OP
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
according to the guys Ebay page these are the below measurements:

Shorts-Height-Weight-Waist

S
M L XL XXL XXXL 165 CM 170 CM 175 CM 180 CM 188 CM 192 CM 50-55 KG 55-60 KG 60-70 KG 70-75 KG 75-85 KG 85-90 KG 59~73 73~83 83~93 93~106 106~115 115~122

OP
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
38 waist :sad:

OP
OP
D

Darkmarkster

Über Member
MadoneRider1991 said:
i will have

pm sent
;)

As Manimal replied first I think its only fair to see if they are suitable for his needs after he has the correct sizing info,otherwise they are yours Mr Madone :sad:

Top Bottom