Tell me something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
Are the people who run the sports section in BBC Scotland all Ibrox season ticket holders?

There is a live footie game being shown here on BBC2 and for the fourth time in a row, it's a Rangers game. Absolute disgrace.:sad:

What about the other teams in the league? Are they not getting a look in?

I will be watching the F1 race today instead, much more interesting.:biggrin:

Noodley

cookiemonster said:
Are the people who run the sports section in BBC Scotland all Ibrox season ticket holders?

Yes. It's part of the job description.

Noodley

Aperitif said:
Yeh - the whole world is going mad cookie...Piccadilly Circus, in central London is rammed with Celtic supporters at the moment!

What's going on? ;)

Probably left over from their end of season visit to London in January :laugh:

;)

Greedo

Actually the BBC is actually Tim shop. Despite the choice of presenters at times, the behind the scene high honcho descision makers are all ex St Aloysius and the likes.

It makes sense. Celtic are playing shite so they don't want to embarass them by showing them on live TV ;)

But seriously though, Celtic games on TV command a higher TV audience and Sky have more money and bid more for their games. Hence the Celtic game on sky yesterday

Noodley

2 soft penalties for Rangers at Ibrox.

The above is unlikely to be the headline in the Daily Ranger tomorrow...;)

Greedo

bhoyjim;1164642][QUOTE=Greedo said:
Actually the BBC is actually Tim shop. Despite the choice of presenters at times

You must still be pissed from yesterday ;)

I'm not. It's true. Know a few people who worked there. Not as bad as Glasgow City Council bit a Tim shop never the less

Top Bottom