tents again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bygone era

Über Member
I tried the alpkit soloist out in home but was too cramped for me so I returned it and went to outside in hathersage and looked for another tent ive always liked the look of the wild country hoolie2 tent they had 1 in stock so I bought it. its this years model the inner is 230 cm long so a lot better for me and its green outer does anyone else have this tent?. and plenty of room for kit and cooking in bad weather.

classic33

Leg End Member
For cooking in bad weather, a porch is prefrable to cooking inside a tent.

For cooking in bad weather, a porch is prefrable to cooking inside a tent.
I wouldn't personally cook even in the porch of a tent. If the weather is that bad there are plenty of cold but tasty goodies to feast on.

A tad concerned that bygone era is asking for opinions on another tent he's already bought - I do hope this one isn't going back.

Again bygone era, you underline that it is "this year's model". Is that important in some way?

Crankarm

Guru
I wouldn't personally cook even in the porch of a tent. If the weather is that bad there are plenty of cold but tasty goodies to feast on.

A tad concerned that bygone era is asking for opinions on another tent he's already bought - I do hope this one isn't going back.

Again bygone era, you underline that it is "this year's model". Is that important in some way?

Yes because OP does irony in spades. Bygone era must have a current tent. LoL!

Top Bottom