Tesco club card vouchers = evan cycles vouchers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jnrmczip

I used Tesco / Evans vouchers to buy a Garmin 1000 performance bundle, £ 220 of Tesco vouchers instead of £ 440 cash!
This is my plan so stopping at tesco at every opera unity to build up the points

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
Thanks for this thread, because I didn't know this.:notworthy:

I'd ordered a Planet X RT-58 Rival 22 in their weekend sale and realised it wasn't a lot of use without pedals, shoes to work with the pedals and maybe a new set of bib shorts. £75 of vouchers changed up to £150 of Evans vouchers later and the extras should arrive the same day as the bike.

The really cool bit was that I needed a new set of four tyres for my '87 VW camper a while back. Black Circles just happened to have a x3 on Tecso Clubcard on one particular typre I was looking at. That resulted in CC points equivalent to £1200, which as it now turns out, paid for the cycle bits, so basically they were free. Get in.:dance:

Russell

kalniel

How long are people finding this takes? I bought a bunch of vouchers and nearly a week later I've not received any email yet from Evans, just the Tesco receipt.

The Rover

Guru
How long are people finding this takes? I bought a bunch of vouchers and nearly a week later I've not received any email yet from Evans, just the Tesco receipt.

I had the same issue, I rang tescos who said they'd been an issue some accounts but they sorted whilst on the phone and my Evans vouchers arrived within 24hrs. I'd give them a bell.

Rustybucket

Veteran
I did this ages ago to buy my Gabba!

Was going to use them again to get some more kit, however found out the wife has already used some of them for LegoLand tickets! Grrrrrr
Need to be quicker next time....

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
I exchanged mine on Sunday, chased Tesco on Tuesday and got the email tokens on Wednesday. Immediately ordered the kit I'd pre-loaded into my Evans Basket and received the gear at 1pm today.

I have no idea if chasing Tescos was required, or made any difference, but I don't like to be passive about these things, so I felt better if nothing else!

Russell

kalniel

Got them in the end. Had to chase Tesco quite a bit but once in contact they were very helpful, then vouchers arrived in email next day from Evans.

peachbrella

I've been shopping with Sainsbury's for ages and I've accumulated a lot of points I never really used, but this is really making me consider switching to Tesco from now on! Perhaps I should start doing my weekly grocery shop there...

Top Bottom