Tesco mis -pricing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They replaced the spend £10 to get a free newspaper with weekly vouchers via email link to their web site or through the mobile app. Each week I get a free newspaper a day if I so choose, Saturday definitely. Also usually a set of discount offers to pick two of. They have recently allowed you to unpick and repick those to cover for anything being out of stock. Last week annoyingly I only got two complimentary offers on items I do not buy when I was expecting six to pick from. Trusting this Wednesday sees six appear.

I've never used their mobile app, I will have to look into it. I only go into Waitrose probably 4 or 5 times a year. I like to do shopping trips to different places and many I visit simply don't have a Waitrose and there isn't only in my own town. I have them locally in Dorchester, Wells, Crewkerne and Sherborne but don't visit them very often. I need to get more clued up about using apps and checking what offers they have.

Mike_P

Guru
Well a couple of weeks on and still no personal offers from Waitrose
A couple of complimentary ones each week on stuff I do not buy.
Had two bags of Oranges from Aldi with no issue with either yet. Tip is to check the four digit code on the label and select a bag with highest code - 1107 on Saturday. Not as obvious as other stores who use say C16 or similar to indicate a date of this Saturday

Top Bottom