test

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
h2...t=DSCF1041.jpg

not sure what happened but now I cannot delete the post.

OP
OP
John Ponting
Damn it - Arch can do it so why can't I ? I just want to insert an image with a yellow click here bar.

Arch

Married to Night Train
John Ponting said:
YES like that .

HOW ? Is it a simple IMG .... /IMG ? Does it work om other forums or just with this software ?

Not that important but beginning to bug me.

You have the photo uploaded to a sharing site? Like Photobucket? If so, you just copy the link they give you, with the img tags, and up it comes. Well, it does for me.

or, but I've not done it, click the little paperclip on the top row of icons, and then browse to the image from your computer...

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Arch said:
You have the photo uploaded to a sharing site? Like Photobucket? If so, you just copy the link they give you, with the img tags, and up it comes. Well, it does for me.

or, but I've not done it, click the little paperclip on the top row of icons, and then browse to the image from your computer...

I can do the "manage attachments" bit or the "paperclip" bit, but the picture displays as very small, and then I have to ask Tdr1nka very nicely to enlarge the picture for me, which he very kindly does. I do not want to have my photos on a "sharing site". Do they stay there after you have downloaded it onto here? Perhaps I ought to try photobucket.

OP
OP
John Ponting
Pic# 1) Seahouses

Pic# 2) I presume you don't know Stanborough Lakes in Welwyn Garden City ?

Or do you (like me) prefer Queen's View at Loch Tummel ?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:thumbsup:

1) You might concede that Seahouses is not necessarily recognisable from your photo. :ohmy::biggrin: Lovely boats, tho'. Did you see the model boat that Paolo Bettini received as a prize in the Veulta yesterday?

2) Queen's View, yes I have been there, a long time ago. :smile:

Top Bottom