Tetedelacourse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brock

Your gay spiderman, he no dance! ;)

spiderman.gif

web safe

Tetedelacourse

I know! I couldn't get the wee fella to dance in my avatar and in attempting to get him to do it, I managed to change my Nik Nak avatar to a stationery spidey.

Then I went home and so was left with him and haven't got round to changing it again. Actually I'm not sure what to change it to. Inner turmoil.

Mr Phoebus

Tetedelacourse said:
I know! I couldn't get the wee fella to dance in my avatar and in attempting to get him to do it, I managed to change my Nik Nak avatar to a stationery spidey.

Then I went home and so was left with him and haven't got round to changing it again. Actually I'm not sure what to change it to. Inner turmoil.

It needs to be square for a start, your avatar is 74 x 77....it's saying Non!!!!

Tetedelacourse

Mr Phoebus said:
It needs to be square for a start, your avatar is 74 x 77....it's saying Non!!!!

I tried to massage him into the available shape and size but he wasn't having it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
Brock

Brock

I think the 15kb limit on avatars will be a bit of a problem for that one.

Mr Phoebus

Just realised? It's too big! Oooooer!!! The actual animation.

Avatar animations on here can only go up to about 15kb, yours is over 100kb's with over a hundred frames.

Brock snook in.

Tetedelacourse

Mr Phoebus said:
Just realised? It's too big! Oooooer!!! The actual animation.

Avatar animations on here can only go up to about 15kb, yours is over 100kb's with over a hundred frames.

Brock snook in.

och.

Maybe back to Nik Nak then as apparently it offends mammoth boy.

Top Bottom