TFL Teaches Irony

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wednesday on "super highway" CS3, the path was suddenly closed for several metres as there were road works so cars were diverted to the path. As expected, no one dismounted so the footpath had cycles in two directions and pedestrians. And mixing it with cars as they obeyed the cycle lights. IE the usual mess.

SO I was somewhat bemused at the next junction when I was handed a card by a nice lady."The superhighway is 1 year old. PLease fill in our online survey to let Ia know what you think"

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Wednesday on "super highway" CS3, the path was suddenly closed for several metres as there were road works so cars were diverted to the path. As expected, no one dismounted so the footpath had cycles in two directions and pedestrians. And mixing it with cars as they obeyed the cycle lights. IE the usual mess.

SO I was somewhat bemused at the next junction when I was handed a card by a nice lady."The superhighway is 1 year old. PLease fill in our online survey to let Ia know what you think"

Did you take photos or videos of these road works?

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Pass it on to some London cycling bloggers who can post about it and pass it onto some contacts to make a mockery of that situation.

Top Bottom