Thanet area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2sheds

Regular
hiya.. new to this site, looking to go on cycle rides whenever i am not wrking, i live in ramsgate.. i did put a request in the wrong place.. much to peoples dislike.. get in touch if you dont find anything.. niki
interested

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I've not been out on any club rides for some time, for various reasons, but the Thanet RC social rides are still going strong and there are always people to ride with of varying levels of ability. Best bet is to post on the club facebook page and say what you're interested in - some of the more active members will be able to point you in the direction of a suitable ride group:
https://www.facebook.com/thanetrc/

It's a lovely traditional club and very inclusive, new members are always welcome - no obligation to race (although taking part in the regular 10-mile TT is encouraged!)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
There is Thanet Road Club but they are fairly racing based although I think they have a social ride on a Sunday?

SP Cycles in St Peters have just started a Saturday morning social ride that anyone can join.

Locks of Sandwich have evening rides no a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Meeting at the quay in Sandwich. They have a Facebook page listing up and coming rides.
Hope this helps.
There’s also Deal Bike Buddies, Deal and Walmer cycling Club.

Locks are a chilled bunch, will be out with them tomorrow evening.

2sheds

Regular
Hi Guys, I am new to this forum but 50+ reasonably fit looking for a non competitive group of like aged or minded individuals for group rides from Ramsgate. Anyone out there?
Are still interested in forming a Ramsgate club/ ride out type thingy?

Top Bottom