Thank God For The BBC and The Licence Fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chislenko

Veteran
On the subject of TV has anybody been watching Italian police drama "Thou Shall Not Kill"?

I think we are in season four and I can honestly say "I have lost the plot"

If anybody has any clue what is going on in the sub plot with Valeria's mother and this bloke who may or may not be her father and the bloke she has called uncle all her life who may also be her father, not forgetting the bloke who brought her up who she calls her father, please let me know!!!

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
If anybody has any clue what is going on in the sub plot with Valeria's mother and this bloke who may or may not be her father and the bloke she has called uncle all her life who may also be her father, not forgetting the bloke who brought her up who she calls her father, please let me know!!!

Reminds me of when I worked in Dagenham.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
20th Century Fox have owned Sky for 3 years. You have zero change of him or his kind benefiting from your custom.

Even when he did own it Murdoch did not waste the subs on mandatory lessons about White Privilege for its staff (that as far as I go on that one, mentioned only to demonstrate the Beebs profligacy with the manadatory licence fee rather than start a political discussion). Being wasteful is fine when your customers have a choice whether to pay for your services or not, but not when they are forced to do so.

Comcast (Yanks) bought SKY UK from 20th CF in 2018. It`s been proper shite since then and right up there with the BBC for pumping out crap.

CXRAndy

Guru
If yall been living under a rock. The license fee is to be scrapped in2027.
Till then funding will be capped. This will accelerate households ditching paying.

Personally, license fee needs replacing with subscription model. pay to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: C R

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Locking this one too. The new dedicated site for discussions involving political matters can be found here: https://naca.cyclechat.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom