Thank God I am not bald

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Could you re-enact it Kirstie, and post it on YouTube? :smile:

gavintc

Guru
andy_wrx said:
Where's ColinJ ?

He has a tale of a wasp that flew down the open neck of his jersey, down the front of his bibshorts and stung him on the b*ll*cks.

I had a similar experience in France this year. A wasp bit me on the back of the neck while I was descending quite fast on a French major road. I kept on riding, but was patting the collar of my jersey to get rid of the wasp. I suddenly felt the blighter heading downwards down my back and it bit me right in the middle of my back. Cue, rapid stop, jersey off and then I realised it was now in my bib shorts. My wife arrived at this point and was highly amused as I had decided to drop my bibs to get at the wasp which by this time was embedded in the chamois. So, there I was bib shorts around ankles at the side of a major road with lots of traffic and a wife giggling in great amusment at my predicament. It was bloody sore - 6 bites in total with one on my bum.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
andy_wrx said:
Where's ColinJ ?

He has a tale of a wasp that flew down the open neck of his jersey, down the front of his bibshorts and stung him on the b*ll*cks.
Did I hear my name mentioned ;)?

Yes, tis true and it damn well hurt! Almost as much as the pummelling I gave me 'nads in the course of trying to kill my striped assailant.

I sent the story in to Cycling Weekly and they featured it in their Shouldn't Happen To A Cyclist column, unfortunately before they started giving track pumps away with every story published :smile:.

betty swollocks

large member
I had a bee or wasp (I didn't ask it which) fly into my ear as I was cycling in the Pyrenees. It wouldn't come out, so I used the flappy bit of my ear to squash it and then hoiked it out in small bits at a time with my little finger.
had a very swollen and painful lughole for a day or so.
Another time, I had one fly straight down my throat and sting. Had no option but to swallow, take another hayfever pill and eat lots of ice cream... to control the swelling and to console myself!

Top Bottom