Thank You!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
took my sister out to richmond park this morning on her new trek that i bought her, we were twenty miles in when she muffed her gears and had a clipless tumble moment, alas she fell and hit one of the wooden stumps by the grass.she got a big gash on her leg, plenty of fellow cyclists asked if we needed help for which i'm grateful, all we really needed were some wipes and a bandage...when out of now where rolls along an ambulance as he passes i ask if he has any wipes etc...all he did was slow down and say 'no' and drove off, i could'nt believe it!
so inconclusion thanks to my fellow cyclist!

Keith Oates

Janner
Disappointing to read that dangerousjules, hope your sister is OK and that the Ambulance Man/men get their 'come uppance' later in the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope she's ok DJ - I was in the Park this morning too - but didn't notice anything...apart from all the cars that is :tongue: And police people 'radar trapping' cyclists going down the big hill.

A big day for the public services in the park it seems.

How's your sister today? (Do we call her Dangerous Julie btw? :biggrin: )

OP
OP
D

dangerousjules

Veteran
thanks for the the well wishes, she needed a tetnus, did'nt stop her cycling back to my place in canary wharf which is 17 miles away from richmond park...tough old bird!

fossyant said:
20 mph - bugger that - I'd ride on the roads instead - I assume it's a big place this Richmond Park then !

almost 7 miles around and most of the lazy gits;) in there go anti-clockwise,unlike yours truly who goes the more tougher clockwise direction;)

dont even bother going in there on a saturday morning as there is a certain club(no naming;)) who try and tend to run the park;)

hope your sis is alright jules !!!

Top Bottom