Thankgod...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smeggers

Who was that shrivelled old man with the reedy voice?

He absolutely murdered that classic Guns 'n' Roses song, "Live and Let Die".

wafflycat

Paul McCartney, as a performer, is well past his 'best before' date. I remember, a few years ago, watching part of a gig of his on the goggle-box. It was *dire*. If he wasn't 'Paul McCartney' he'd not have got the airtime, if you see what I mean. The Beatles stuff was wonderful - brilliant songwriting - brilliant melodies. But now - well, no thanks.

PM must have been challenged at some point to see how long he can get away with making tripe-musik. That mandolin thing for example: when I first saw/heard it I assumed it was a skit; but his face never cracked. That people actually buy this sub-nursery stuff is amazing.

domtyler

Über Member
How anyone in their right mind could have rated McCartney's 'performance' last night is completely and utterly beyond me. It was just shockingly poor. The old geezer is obviously having a bit of a time of it and seems to have now cracked; to be producing the kind of tripe he is is nothing short of tragic.

mondobongo

Über Member
Big singalong to Hey Jude well thats not been done before has it? Its sad its not like he needs the money but PM keeps on churning out the crap and buying the hair dye.
I wonder like a lot of people what would John Lennon be up to if he was still here.

Top Bottom