Thanks for letting me join this forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I found this forum by accident really, or maybe Google. So many posts, and about all topics. I enjoy getting out and about on a bike, though not as much as I'd like, partly because I am carer for my wife, and partly because I'm not as energetic as I'd like to be. I know there are many cyclists older than me, and it's very encouraging. I'd like to think I would still be riding when I'm 80, not that far off.
I saw some posts about a make of bike that I had once, one from R.E.W.Reynolds, which I bought in their shop in Northampton, about 1980 or so. That was a lovely bike, nothing fancy, but really good. It was stolen a year or two later, but these posts reminded me of it. That shop has long gone, unfortunately.
Anyway, thanks for letting me join, and I can enjoy reading messages, and seeing what some other oldies are doing.

Sharky

Guru
Welcome to the forum from another oldish rider, 6 years to go and I will be hitting that target and hopefully still turning the pedals.

johnnyb47

Guru
Welcome to Cycle Chat.
You will find a great bunch of people here with a wealth of knowledge that covers all aspects of cycling.Dont feel afraid to join in and ask any questions you have,
All the very best
Johnny 👍

Drago

Legendary Member
Greetings and welcome.

I'm presuming your username indicates where you live? A few of us on here also from the sphincter of the shires.

Our very own old man Steptoe, @biggs682 , is our forum authority on R.E.W. Reynolds bikes.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Don't be so quick to thank us:

Screenshot_20240427-194621.png
But :welcome:

OP
OP
O

oldraundsman

Greetings and welcome.

I'm presuming your username indicates where you live? A few of us on here also from the sphincter of the shires.

Our very own old man Steptoe, @biggs682 , is our forum authority on R.E.W. Reynolds bikes.

Yes, it certainly does. I am a foreigner here though, from distant Northampton, but my wife is a native.

Top Bottom