Thanks.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Yes

Nihal

Veteran
What is this,the use only one word in a post thread.When Shaun sees this he'll start yelling at you(mostly the guy with the fox as his avatar:whistle:) people(of course with a single word in each post:whistle:)and yes back to OP Glad you feel that way and you're welcome.

*banging my head as to why i was thanked,< in desperate high pitched voice which i can never imitate>noooooooooooo......stop it,I did'nt do anything,noooo make it stop,i didnt help Mickle*:laugh:

asterix

Comrade Member
What is this,the use only one word in a post thread.When Shaun sees this he'll start yelling at you(mostly the guy with the fox as his avatar:whistle:) people(of course with a single word in each post:whistle:)and yes back to OP Glad you feel that way and you're welcome.

*banging my head as to why i was thanked,< in desperate high pitched voice which i can never imitate>noooooooooooo......stop it,I did'nt do anything,noooo make it stop,i didnt help Mickle*:laugh:

I don't think Shaun has a leg to stand on if he's going to let people in here who openly proclaim they are Mad. What does he expect?

Pesronally, I keep my head down and hope I get away with it..

Top Bottom