Thanks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhunkPilot

Renegade of Phunk!
Just wanted to thank the regular posters here For the inspiration,

Since the end of December i've had to struggle through every single mile i've ridden. With coughs, colds and viruses and after my operation in December the resulting infection and other complications my riding has been sporadic. I've found it exceptionally frustrating but visiting the site regularly has really kept my motivation going.

Up until yesterday I'd managed to ride 13 miles at most.

Yesterday I rode 35 miles with my friend in the New Forest..........................I'm really really pleased hopefully I'm back on track. Still need to lose at least 2 stone and improve my fitness a good deal but the light at the end of the tunnel has been relit!!!

40 miles looms and then that all important 50 miler shall be mine!

Thank you Everyone.

Well done, PP, that's a very good effort!

Don't worry TOO much about times and distances at this stage. It's the 'FUN FACTOR' that counts and the health benefits it brings with it.

Keep going and you'll be a smaller you by mid-summer!

OP
OP
PhunkPilot

PhunkPilot

Renegade of Phunk!
Thanks guys. Wise words Dayvo I forgot to mention I enjoyed every drizzle soaked turn of those pedals yesterday we stopped off for a nice sandwich at a country pub before we headed back home. It was great.:thumbsup:

carlgorse

Thats brilliant and i hope this is a great start of the year for you and ive been the same and the weather has not helped but hopefully it will pick up now in the coming weeks

Top Bottom