That dog.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Well the dog started again this morning at 09-09 and barked again four more times up to 09-37,so i went round to the house no one home.So i read the letter that came last week,it had a direct phone number.Spoke with a member of staff enquiring about progress was given an update,i then informed her that the dog was having a real go this morning.Hey presto they were around within 30 mins,and lo and behold the dog barked for the next eight mins with one break for a breath.Great result for me but not for the dog or the owners.Now it's not just my evidence they have heard it,also she went round to look at the conditions and it barked again.This story is going to run.Might just get some quiet in the near future.

Nihal

Veteran
"woof,woof"

Gromit

Über Member
Glad your getting it sorted. Have a friend who has the same problem, she had a breakdown a few years ago and her next door neighbors turned on her because she didn't go round for a cup of tea anymore. Anyway they let both dogs out all the time knowing that they bark constantly just to wind her up. She is afraid of reporting them in the fear of throwing petrol on an already hot fire. She just accepts it.

Nihal

Veteran
Glad your getting it sorted. Have a friend who has the same problem, she had a breakdown a few years ago and her next door neighbors turned on her because she didn't go round for a cup of tea anymore. Anyway they let both dogs out all the time knowing that they bark constantly just to wind her up. She is afraid of reporting them in the fear of throwing petrol on an already hot fire. She just accepts it.
Not my place to say anything,but she did'nt go for a cup of tea and now she's scared to complain about something's that irritates her???

Gromit

Über Member
Not my place to say anything,but she did'nt go for a cup of tea and now she's scared to complain about something's that irritates her???

30 year old friendship, neighbors don't understand about breakdown and how it affects people. Yes pretty much, not easy to cope with that sort of a problem after a breakdown so understand.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Postie - is your space bar bosted? :tongue:

I have sympathy for you - there's nothing worse than a constant, nagging bark going on. Good luck!

asterix

Comrade Member
Yes, I was very glad to move house to get away from two such dogs*. Never taken for walks, crapped in the garden and chucked out of the house most of the time. The owners were the problem, obviously. I hope you are successful.

*job move was the main reason but I was very happy to up sticks.

buddha

Veteran
My neighbour's dog has started to go a bit mad recently.
I think it's because the foxes keep stealing all his doggy toys and leaving them in my garden (I see the fox cubs running round my garden in the morning with the toys in their mouths).

Anyway, this weekend I was in the garden and he started barking at me from behind the fence. So I did my best impression of a deep growl / lion roar, and he made that little whimper noise dogs make, and ran indoors:thumbsup:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Apart from the nuisance, a dog that barks for long periods of time can't be a happy dog.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
People don't realise how wearing and stressful this can be. And I'm a dog owner myself. I'd be ashamed to let that happen.

Totally agree. I recently experienced it for about ooohhh 20 mins or so and I felt like ripping my head off and throwing it down the garden.
Wot Arch sez too. Constant barking = unhappy pooch.

Nihal

Veteran
30 year old friendship, neighbors don't understand about breakdown and how it affects people. Yes pretty much, not easy to cope with that sort of a problem after a breakdown so understand.
Sorry to hear that......................and i just wanted to know why,thats all.Now i understand:sad:

Top Bottom