That's it folks, summer's over...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Location
Brighton
...I suspect that yesterday was my last swim in the sea this year.
Outside temp was 21C and water temp a balmy 19C.
Cold, dark and gloomy today but October 3rd is probably the latest I've ever swum in the sea so we've had a good run this year.
 

swee'pea99

Squire
Yup. Nice yesterday, cold, gloomy and pissing down outside today. Still, like you say, we got our money's worth this year.
 

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
I bet the good people of Brighton are pleased about that

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuVQgm_ZN31xQHfGvJd1HTq5awG6-41Mtpc0U2q3OrGeka9WBW.jpg
 

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Just checked the forecast for monday morning... strong winds coming from the south east and rain... :angry: "bugger!" I thought, "my uphill commute is in a SE direction, so that's not going to be much fun." Then i remembered that I'm not in on monday :thumbsup:
 
Top Bottom