That's my boy ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
The 14 y/o lad took his G/F to London today, it was the first time she'd been to the smoke (well it's not far from Oxford ....). Anyhow, I asked him how it went and apparently he had a McD Sausage Egg & Cheese snack wrap for breakfast in Oxford, a Chinese in Camden market and KFC in Oxford for dinner.

I blame the parents ....

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Me too :whistle:

AndyWilliams

Über Member
Eating out at that age!!?? where do they get the money. crazy.
When I was 14 I was lucky to have 1 McD a week 'if' we went shopping in town. Otherwise home cooking.
Why kids are fat now a days IMO, parents seem to give them money instead of telling them to be home at [insert time] for family dinner.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
And each night of the week the same. Monday, originally liver(See Footnote). Tuesday, baked chicken. Wednesday, hamburger of some sort. Thursday Pork, Friday, eat out, except in Lent, then fish. Saturday Steak, Sunday, Stew. And one phone in the house, on the wall in the kitchen, so siblings and parents could mock when the GF called.
Footnote. Until the day, in 1969, when my Father said;
"It's Monday, so why do we compound the misery by having liver?"
to which my Mother replied;
I don' care at all for liver, we have it because I thought you liked it."
Liver was never seen in or near household again.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
The 14 y/o lad took his G/F to London today, it was the first time she'd been to the smoke (well it's not far from Oxford ....). Anyhow, I asked him how it went and apparently he had a McD Sausage Egg & Cheese snack wrap for breakfast in Oxford, a Chinese in Camden market and KFC in Oxford for dinner.

I blame the parents ....

you taught well , did he not bring any bikey bits back

Top Bottom