That's the second banana I've lost this year!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Some might remember that I lost a banana in Cambridge, possibly along the Guided Busway to St Ives, on April 15th.
Dont worry about looking for it, it'll be a tad mushy by now.. Thanks anyway.

Today, somewhere on the B5476, twixt, Harmer Hill and Wem, lies my plump, moist and juicy, perfectly yellow banana!

Admittedly, the chance of it not have been run over is slim, but I would like it back, please...

Luckily, just in case, I have a spare one...

:okay:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Some might remember that I lost a banana in Cambridge, possibly along the Guided Busway to St Ives, on April 15th.

Today, somewhere on the B5476, twixt, Harmer Hill and Wem, lies my plump, moist and juicy, perfectly yellow banana!

Admittedly, the chance of it not have been run over is slim, but I would like it back, please...

You seem to have a cavalier attitude to bananas, you should take more care. They don’t grow on trees you know.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9

You are Ray Comfort AICMFP. :okay:

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I even used to work on a banana plantation in the Jordan Valley.. :laugh:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
May I suggest banana guard ... in order to prevent loss, just shove it down your cycling shorts :okay:

000184906?$rsp-pdp-port-1080$.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker

Were they going bananas?

Top Bottom