The 2016 Half Century (50 km or 50 mile) A Month Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GinaC

Hi Guys, hope you don't mind me joining your challenge ..... I did 109 miles on the 10th of January with Kajsa Tylen in Essex. We stopped at Bicicletta _ well recommended if you are ever in Saffron Walden. It was a cold but nice day :smile:
https://www.strava.com/activities/467484009

10th Jan 2016
Carshalton, Hackbridge, Mitcham, Streatham, Brixton, Stockwell, Kensington, E&C, Southwark Bridge, past St Pauls and down on into Trafalger Sq round to picadilly and past Harrods in Knightsbridge, down Fulham Road to Wandsworth Bridge, Wandsworth, Battersea, coffee, Wandsworth, Putney, Wimbledon, Colliers Wood, Mitcham, Hackbridge, Carshalton.
52km
1 point.
24th Jan 2016
Carshalton, Wallington, Woodmansterne, Banstead, Tadworth, loop of Box Hill and back via the same route but adding on a three mile loop to get to 50k.
50km.
1 point.
Total 2.

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
Jan 10th
Ipswich - Bucklesham - Brightwell - Walderingfiled - Newbourne - Kirton - Trimley St Mary - Felixstowe - Old Felixstowe - Trimley St Mary - Kirton - Bucklesham - Ipswich.
50.95 km
1 Point

Jan 26th

Ipswich - Bealings - Martlesham - Waldringfield - Newbourne - Kirton - Falkenham - Trimley - Bucklsham - Foxhall - Levington Marina - Levington - Nacton - Ipswich (+around the block).
50.44km
Running Total: 2 Points

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Looks like I've fallen at the first hurdle....:wacko:

I was going to to do the 50 mile a month challenge on the tandem with Mrs Dave.
She has had bronchitis since before Christmas, still has a slight cough.
Since the weekend of the 16th Jan I've had a chest infection and a virus, I'm signed off til the end of the week.

Later in the year I've a week in Mallorca on a lads ycling holiday, a week tandeming in Holland and a week tandeming in France so I/we need to get fit for late March.

Good luck to all the non failures!

Jon George

Mamil and couldn't care less
Jan 10th
Ipswich - Bucklesham - Brightwell - Walderingfiled - Newbourne - Kirton - Trimley St Mary - Felixstowe - Old Felixstowe - Trimley St Mary - Kirton - Bucklesham - Ipswich.
50.95 km
1 Point

Jan 26th

Ipswich - Bealings - Martlesham - Waldringfield - Newbourne - Kirton - Falkenham - Trimley - Bucklesham - Foxhall - Levington Marina - Levington - Nacton - Ipswich (+around the block).
50.44km
1 Point

Jan 28th

Ipswich - Playford - Grundisburgh - Burgh - Bredfield - Ufford - Melton - Woodbridge - Waldringfield - Brightwell - Bucklesham - Foxhall - Levington - Naction - Ipswich.
58.48km
1 Point
Running Total: 3 Points

Top Bottom