The 2021 - It's Christmas thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Got to be done, to balance out the equilibrium of Christmas spirit - the Bah Humbug is running too high.

Quite enjoy Christmas, if not just for the break. Family get together, nothing too crazy. Visiting the Markets for a beer and food - rarely buy anything other than possibly cheese and coffee.

Looking forward to 'The Book of Boba Fett' just after Christmas !

Milzy

Guru
I’m going away to a bungalow on a lake near Morpeth when I get home from my last day at work. Have a pub meal booked & a tree house restaurant on another day. Also have a steam train ride planned. It’s been a hard rough year with more family losses but I’m really looking forward to Christmas this time. Hopefully things will really turn around for the better next year.
Trimmed up yesterday. I know it’s premature Treejaculation in any other month than December. May we all have a great balance of family time & cycling time. 🎅❄️☃️❄️

potsy

Rambler

:whistle:

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It was very christmassy in Manchester yesterday with all the snow. Only 3 and a bit weeks to go, tree is up and the cats are playing hide and seek under it and up it ... generally falls over once or twice as you can imagine.

Ours fell over today ! Cats...

Alex321

Veteran
Aye gotta go up in the attic and get the tree down.........................not til Xmas eve though, traditional here :laugh:
We got into the routine of always putting up the tree and decorations on 12th December, as that is one of my daughters's birthday.

Even though she left home many years ago and now has 7 & 9 year old boys of her own, we still usually stick to that.

D

Deleted member 1258

I wouldn't bother but the family insists, it'll just be a busy day, caring for my Good Lady as I do everyday, plus preparing a big meal for the middle of the day and preparing a buffet for the evening,

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've been trying without success to buy one or two if possible of these. One to test it out, one for Christmas Day. Sadly it looks like the greedy have bought them up to sell on fleabay!!:headshake: :thumbsdown:

1638228099181.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/19448852...4433&customid=194488523238_11700&toolid=11000

I bet those who've bought them all up to sell on will think they're shoot and just see them as profit. They'll be having the full works, massive turkey, all the trimmings etc, but many of us living alone see them as our actual Christmas Dinner!:sad:

Last edited:
Top Bottom