The Arse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pepecat

Be even worse for the Arse if Spurs get through tonight
biggrin.gif

Oh don't......... please...... don't. I'd be gutted. Though I don't hate Spurs as much as i hate ManU.

soulful dog

Veteran
Fortunate refereeing decision aside, it was good to see the team that played the better football in both games deservedly go through.

Which is why I'll probably be supporting Spurs tonight even though they are a team I really don't like (no idea why). Hopefully it'll end up 5-3 or something!

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Watched last night with a pair of hard core gooners who kept insisting that they were 'at least making a match of it'. Halfway through the second half one of those little graphic boxes came up: Attempts - which I'm guessing it means serious attempts on goal. It read Barca 16, Arsenal 0. 'nuff said.

zizou

Veteran
The first goal from Barcelona was a thing of beauty, the interception from Iniesta from the backheel, couple of touches leaves Wilshire for dead then plays a perfect through ball for Messi then the dink over the keeper...sublime.

Arsenal were unlucky with the sending off but lucky not to concede a first half penalty, and lucky to have had a Barcelona goal chopped off in the first leg when it should have stood. So they shouldnt IMO feel too hard done by from the officials.

Top Bottom